Nothing worth collecting after 1950

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

California Dream N

Reaction score
What treasurekidd says is so ture. I have bottles that I have dug and love that if they are worth $100.00 I still would not sell $500.00 , In fact when I get time I will post some of them on this site..Norene

BigJock

Reaction score
Yes your right I forgot Americans collect anything as its a young country,,I remember well the rubbish we didnt want Americans bought :)

bottlenutboy

Reaction score
thats right laugh it up now...when your country is old as hell and decrepit well still be whippersnappers![:D]

but seriously, just because its not 1000 years old doesnt mean its rubbish, some of the 50-60 ndnr's are worth more than most of the bottles from europe

GuntherHess

Reaction score
Yes your right I forgot Americans collect anything as its a young country,,I remember well the rubbish we didnt want Americans bought :)

We will just keep your rubbish for a 50 years or so then sell it back to you for a nice profit. The trick is to be able to recognize what items will go up in value. We are good at that.

preditor

Reaction score
[8D] I've been gone from this site for a long time, looks like I came back just in time to get in on a good argument. To Big Jock, I don't know where your from but feel free to stay there!!!! we'll dig our own bottles!!!! Its my opinion that any bottle I dig up is a treasure that would probably have been lost forever if I had not taken the time to dig it up, clean it and display it to be enjoyed until it becomes valuable.
Preditor[8D]

Digger George

Reaction score
I collected this bottle

CIRCA. 2007

tjiang_redbirdbottlelg.jpg

It was worth it!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members