OCTOBER CONTEST... YOUR FAB 5

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Road Dog

Reaction score
last winter pic, but I liked it.

25F1A1E30CBC4A5EB9C43E0EE2CB33C1.jpg

Attachments

• 25F1A1E30CBC4A5EB9C43E0EE2CB33C1.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 79

cyberdigger

Reaction score
""I kid you not, I believe in rules and that's why pic's with more than 5 or less than 5 bottles will not get my vote. Please disqualify my entry and disregard my votes, thanx ....Jim"

Well jeepers Jim! Yes, if this was someone else's contest I would obey their rules. ..but this one is mine, I can change whatever I want for any reason, and i felt there was a need to give some extra time for people who just saw it most recently, or had technical difficulties.
I also stated rather clearly that none of you should be in any great rush to choose.. if anyone wants to change their vote during the voting period they are welcome to..
What else.. o yeah Jim, you are a animal. [8D]

cyberdigger

Reaction score
True, I didn't say what the prize will be... [8|] [:eek:]

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Road Dog

last winter pic, but I liked it.

Voted for your on time pic RD, by "man law" I can't vote for this one with a clear conscience, good luck[;)]

RedGinger

Reaction score
Really nice, Road Dog! Thanks, Charlie. This is supposed to be fun! I'd love to see more pics from others.

blobbottlebob

Reaction score
Road Dog,

Your winter picture is absolutely stunning! I dare say it would display nicely, framed and hung on a wall next to any piece of fine art. Wonderful!

Just a weird thought . . . Maybe we should auction off a picture or a copy of the winning picture . . . to benefit the forum as well???

glass man

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: epackage

What contest ????[8D][:'(][X(][:-][:D][:)][;)]

Comon my buddy Jim..this is juat a fun thing to do...it ain't meant to be a ""federation of Bottles" thing..just a little fun and Charlie is nice enough to do it..don't get mad..hey millions of bucks aren't involved here..please don't remove your bottle bro. as they add to it all..the main thing is we get to have a bit of fun in bad times with each other..and by it getting extended we will get to see more bottles!I will put some bottles on I used to have...not in hopes to win but just show bottles I had and loved in the past and for others to see more bottles...the winning ain't the big thing here..the bottles being on for us to see in creative ways,beauty,etc. is what matters..also as a bottle family we are sharing with pride what we got..don't care if a bottle is a 50 cent bottle or a thousand buck bottle..the thing is to be light hearted and enjoy each other and our bottles which great or not is not the thing..they mean so much to each of us and that we care and cheer each other on...GOD BLESS YA JIM!!Don't take em off as it will take away the bottles of one of our beloved family members,,screw the contest in that sense...PEACE BRO!!JAMIE

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angieb1229