OCTOBER CONTEST... YOUR FAB 5

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: glass man

ORIGINAL: epackage

What contest ????[8D][:'(][X(][:-][:D][:)][;)]

Comon my buddy Jim..this is juat a fun thing to do...it ain't meant to be a ""federation of Bottles" thing..just a little fun and Charlie is nice enough to do it..don't get mad..hey millions of bucks aren't involved here..please don't remove your bottle bro. as they add to it all..the main thing is we get to have a bit of fun in bad times with each other..and by it getting extended we will get to see more bottles!I will put some bottles on I used to have...not in hopes to win but just show bottles I had and loved in the past and for others to see more bottles...the winning ain't the big thing here..the bottles being on for us to see in creative ways,beauty,etc. is what matters..also as a bottle family we are sharing with pride what we got..don't care if a bottle is a 50 cent bottle or a thousand buck bottle..the thing is to be light hearted and enjoy each other and our bottles which great or not is not the thing..they mean so much to each of us and that we care and cheer each other on...GOD BLESS YA JIM!!Don't take em off as it will take away the bottles of one of our beloved family members,,screw the contest in that sense...PEACE BRO!!JAMIE
I was joking around with Chuckles is all Jamie, no harm no foul...[;)]

glass man

Reaction score

What contest ????[8D][:'(][X(][:-][:D][:)][;)]

Comon my buddy Jim..this is juat a fun thing to do...it ain't meant to be a ""federation of Bottles" thing..just a little fun and Charlie is nice enough to do it..don't get mad..hey millions of bucks aren't involved here..please don't remove your bottle bro. as they add to it all..the main thing is we get to have a bit of fun in bad times with each other..and by it getting extended we will get to see more bottles!I will put some bottles on I used to have...not in hopes to win but just show bottles I had and loved in the past and for others to see more bottles...the winning ain't the big thing here..the bottles being on for us to see in creative ways,beauty,etc. is what matters..also as a bottle family we are sharing with pride what we got..don't care if a bottle is a 50 cent bottle or a thousand buck bottle..the thing is to be light hearted and enjoy each other and our bottles which great or not is not the thing..they mean so much to each of us and that we care and cheer each other on...GOD BLESS YA JIM!!Don't take em off as it will take away the bottles of one of our beloved family members,,screw the contest in that sense...PEACE BRO!!JAMIE
I was joking around with Chuckles is all Jamie, no harm no foul...[;)]

GROOVY COOL THEN JIM!!JAMIE! You know when my dad was really happy or proud of me he would call me"JIM BOY" my name is james allan lindesy..my mom loved the actor allan lad and wanted to call me that,but my dang big bro. started calling me jamie and it stuck..was rough growing up in the 50s cause jamie was usually a girls name..not as bad as sue though i don't guess!

epackage

Reaction score

GROOVY COOL THEN JIM!!JAMIE! You know when my dad was really happy or proud of me he would call me"JIM BOY" my name is james allan lindesy..my mom loved the actor allan lad and wanted to call me that,but my dang big bro. started calling me jamie and it stuck..was rough growing up in the 50s cause jamie was usually a girls name..not as bad as sue though i don't guess!
[;)]

surfaceone

Reaction score
-----*-----*-----*-----*-----*-----*-----*-----*-----*-----*-----*-----*-----*-----*-----*-----*-----*-----*-----*-----*-----*-----

IMG_0510.jpg

did we make it under the wire?

139_CI_First%20Under%20the%20Wire.jpg

sandchip

Reaction score
The Rebel 5. So much for the Yankee vote...

C4698623E21D423FAFE46011FCAB1A5E.jpg

Attachments

• C4698623E21D423FAFE46011FCAB1A5E.jpg
    C4698623E21D423FAFE46011FCAB1A5E.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 84

Staff online

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member