Oh boy,Look out for the weekend..A Snowcane is coming

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

epackage

Reaction score
Power in and out, winds at 70-80mph but very little in the way of rain on this side of the storm which is the big thng up here. The guys to the south of me near the shore really need a prayer right now!!! Be safe guys and girls...

surfaceone

Reaction score
Honestly does it bring you pleasure that others are lossing maybe all they have?

Hello John,

I think you are taking Steve's comments completely the wrong way. Steve started this thread, titled it
"Look Out," in part, and warned members in the path of Sandy. He did this way before I saw anything about
it on the Weather Channel, or any of the News Channels.

I say hats off to Steve, job well done!

I know he takes no joy in anyone's loss, quite the opposite. He is a very good man, who happens to be a topnotch
"amateur" meteorologist, and a helluva knowledgeable bottle hand.

I don't know if you read this thread from start to finish, I suspect not.

I think we owe Steve a vote of Thanks for a Forecast Superbly done.

Great Job Steve!

1024px-A_Superbly_plumes_ostrich_in_the_plucking_pen,_Ostrich_Farm,_Jacksonville,_Fla,_from_Robert_N._Dennis_collection_of_stereoscopic_views.png

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
Thanks John for completely twisting what I meant.

Honestly does it bring you pleasure that others are lossing maybe all they have? the shows gonna begin??? what kinda evil statement is that.. Should be more like hope god is with all the people who chose the wrong path or help all the people that maybe hurt or suffer great losses.. rather than thriving off of disaster and dispear...
[/quote]

Holy Smokes John,this statement ( batten down the hatches boys the show is about to begin ) you actually took what I said and thought it meant that I was laughing at people in my home states utter dispair,I have been tracking this storm for the better part of 10 days now warning people before the National Hurricane Center did

Here are some of my statements you APPARENTLY FORGOT I MENTIONED you IDIOT

Back on 10/23 I said this The Storm formed today in the Bahamas and all of the consensus from various weather media outlets in the world,JMA Japanese,The Euro European,NOAA United States,and private company's Weatherbell,Accuweather and my own weather software program are all starting to believe the storm is quite likely to do considerable damage to the East Coast and particularly anyone from New Jersey to Long Island to the Cape in Mass should monitor this situation.The storm will have a 930 mil low pressure reading at the time of impact. SOUNDS LIKE I WAS TELLING THE PEOPLE OF THIS FORUM TO BE ON GAURD

on 10/25 I said the following.

This is not hype it is a fair warning to all of the ABN members living in the affected areas.WARNED THEM AGAIN JOHN SERIOUSLY

Yeah Chuck I hope I am wrong as this could have an enormous impact on our lives.The definition of a Category 3 hurricane is as follows.GEEZJOHN I AM SHOWING COMPASSION IN THIS STATEMENT

As a weather connoisseur part of me is excited by this, but as you age in life you realize just how destructive an event like this can be. Personally I am frightened by the prospects at the loss of life and property that will unfold in just a couple of days. God help the good people of the North East and the Mid Atlantic because his power will be needed soon enough to get us through this. Please stay safe everyone and move those wonderful bottles and glass you like to show off in your windows to a safe place in your homes for a week. You will be glad you did. THIS ONE ABOUT SHOOTS HOLES IN YOUR CASE DOESNT IT JOHN

This is serious when NOAA gets on board (and they are always the last to do so ) you can bet the storm is imminent. AGAIN WARNING PEOPLE

That is as tall as the utility poles for Gods sake, if that happens the board walks in these communities are no more. Cape May to Southern Long Beach Island same thing, 30 to 35 foot tall waves at the time of the land fall of the eye wall anmd a 5 to 10 foot surge of the ocean across the barrier Islands....total devastation and Annihilation of the Board walks,homes,beaches everything. This is starting to sound like our version of Andrew and Katrina. AGAIN WARNING PEOPLE JOHN

If you haven't left the Jersey Shore barrier Islands you need to now. Most of the Jersey shore Islands from Sandy Hook to Cape May will be mostly under complete water. There will be a lot of localized Flooding in Pennsylvania also in the usual areas due to excessive rain fall. When all is said and done my latest readout shows parts of New Jersey and Pennsylvania exceeding 15 inches of rain with a large 8 to 12 inch swath pretty much covering the entire state.New York City will also be hit hard as 6 to 10 inches of rain predicted there also and a little more in isolated spots . Very broad high wind field will do a lot of damage to trees in all states in the path of the hurricane/Nor'easter.Expect days without power. All expansion Bridges will be closed in the next 10 hours. Plenty of Snow will fall in the mountains topping 2 to 3 feet. AGAIN JOHN MORE WARNING

look out New Jersey Shore NY city worst flooding ever possible,board walks and homes on the beach fronts in the barrier islands at risk of being torn away,CapeMay,Wildwood,Sea Isle city,Ocean City,Margate Strathmere,Ventnor,Somers Point,all of Long Beach Island and all the way up to New York City. ....
AGAIN JOHN MORE WARNING

The eye is back!! http://www.ssd.noaa.gov/PS/TROP/floaters/18L/flash-vis-short.html Expect a 6 to 12 foot storm surge,this will bring a wall of water across the barrier Islands of New Jersey which are about a mile wide on average in about two minutes and connect the ocean to the bay. Water will be half way up the first floor of homes not built on pylons. AGAIN JOHN MORE WARNING

That kind of rainfall is going to occur near this boundary and catastrophic flooding IS going to occur with it. AGAIN JOHN MORE WARNING

Eastern Maryland is approaching a foot of rain in less then 24 hours. http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/virginia/weather-radar-24hr The heavy area of precipitation in Eastern Maryland has shifted west in the last 3 hours it now occurring over Baltimore and DC up through Southern Pennsylvania. AGAIN JOHN MORE WARNING

Eastern Maryland has taken the worst of this John,good luck with whatever you can do to save property.Be safe when traveling as there are flooded roads everywhere in your neck of the woods. AGAIN JOHN MORE WARNING by the way I was warning Privycheese not YOU!!!

A severe line of rain is about to come through Baltimore an inch of rain in ten minutes can be expected with this rain band.This is going to cause catastrophic flooding in Baltimore.God help you all down there. AGAIN JOHN MORE WARNING and I MENTIONED GOD!!!!!!!

Talked to a friend down in Wildwood a few moments ago there too water is crossing Atlantic avenue.If you haven't left this area please do so now your life depends on it. AGAIN JOHN MORE WARNING SAYING IT QUITE LOUDLY IN FACT

I hope people realize the pictures we are posting now are a walk in the park for what is coming tonight Jim ....God help them if they stay in the coastal regions. You will probably see in the neighborhood of about 20 to 30 homes from New Jersey to New York city that will be washed away into the ocean.Miles of boardwalk will be washed away the pylon's will still be in place minus the boards. AGAIN JOHN MORE WARNING and lookey here I MENTIONED GOD AGAIN!!!!!!!

Yeah Jim reports on my emergency scanner of many people trapped in cars being rescued all over Atlantic County.AGAIN JOHN MORE WARNING

I cant stress this enough you will witness something today if you live in New Jersey that you may never see again in your lifetime. No Hurricane in the last 100 years has come in at a right angle to our state. All have come from the south and the south east never from the east completely like this one. It is going to be our Andrew and Katrina here unfortunately. AGAIN JOHN MORE WARNING and I am trying to drive home the point of just how dangerous it will be at the height of the storm

No one is safe from this storm in the east!! AGAIN JOHN MORE WARNING

The eye is now less then 80 miles east of Atlantic City this will bring the storm in at 4:30 pm and arrive before the astrological high tide which peaks at 8:00 oclock this evening which is a little good news!! Showing Compassion JOHN

I mentioned God 4 times you only mentioned it once.!!!
I warned people for days this was coming you didn't warn anyone on here!!
You came on here and tried to ruin my credibility!!by taking one word SHOW which I chose to describe a surreal event that was about to unfold in my home state. Ever here the term theater of war!!
And Last !!!!!! This is me bidding on this!!!! does it look familiar.... http://www.ebay.com/itm/230871093197?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1431.l2649 I wont be bidding it up any higher now and if I do win it, I will take my time in paying you!!!
Thanks for stopping in John you showed a lot of good character and CLASS.

Plumbata

Reaction score
[:D][:D][:D]

... In other words, I hope everyone is safe and has taken heed of Steve's well planned-out and intelligent warnings, or generally taken proper precautions regardless of who suggested them.

Those of you who have ignored them? May God help you and bless you and by all means, may you all enjoy the ride, hehehe. [8D].

Seriously though, y'all better be OK! [:mad:]

Oldihtractor

Reaction score
I read the post from start to finish.. i think the warning and weather forcast is great.. steve is a fine guy.. I just don't like the words he chose.. my view and i am alowed that.. as a person who owns a large property and makes a living from the landand can be devisated by events like this ... i tend to take the view of hope for the best for all people in the world would be the first to lend a helping hand etc.... I just got a bad feeling from those words andwas not bashing steve just stating how i felt and i am alowed that feeling.. if you steve who ever took it that way so be it... a few words of i hope all make out ok it's gonna get bad maybe would not have struck me that way.. SO A BIG I"M SORRY to STEVE and all you folks here.. anybody here that owns more than a house would understand my feelins as to statments like that...
ORIGINAL: surfaceone

Honestly does it bring you pleasure that others are lossing maybe all they have?

Hello John,

I think you are taking Steve's comments completely the wrong way. Steve started this thread, titled it
"Look Out," in part, and warned members in the path of Sandy. He did this way before I saw anything about
it on the Weather Channel, or any of the News Channels.

I say hats off to Steve, job well done!

I know he takes no joy in anyone's loss, quite the opposite. He is a very good man, who happens to be a topnotch
"amateur" meteorologist, and a helluva knowledgeable bottle hand.

I don't know if you read this thread from start to finish, I suspect not.

I think we owe Steve a vote of Thanks for a Forecast Superbly done.

Great Job Steve!

1024px-A_Superbly_plumes_ostrich_in_the_plucking_pen,_Ostrich_Farm,_Jacksonville,_Fla,_from_Robert_N._Dennis_collection_of_stereoscopic_views.png

Oldihtractor

Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words Joe hope when it reaches you its weak and doesn't due any damage..
ORIGINAL: JOETHECROW

I hope all out there are faring well and able to deal with this crazy storm!

Oldihtractor

Reaction score
Steve I'm glad i'm an idoit and you like to bash me for my views.. the exact reason i have stayed away from this fourm and will from now on.. Sorry if you took offense to my opinion.. I know of all your warnings and thank you for them.. never have doubted your weather savy.. Steve Never questions your warnings or your superior knowledge of the weather... just didn't like that statement.. steve take your toys and go home... don't bid..
ORIGINAL: Steve/sewell

Thanks John for completely twisting what I meant.

Honestly does it bring you pleasure that others are lossing maybe all they have? the shows gonna begin??? what kinda evil statement is that.. Should be more like hope god is with all the people who chose the wrong path or help all the people that maybe hurt or suffer great losses.. rather than thriving off of disaster and dispear...

Holy Smokes John,this statement ( batten down the hatches boys the show is about to begin ) you actually took what I said and thought it meant that I was laughing at people in my home states utter dispair,I have been tracking this storm for the better part of 10 days now warning people before the National Hurricane Center did

Here are some of my statements you APPARENTLY FORGOT I MENTIONED you IDIOT

Back on 10/23 I said this The Storm formed today in the Bahamas and all of the consensus from various weather media outlets in the world,JMA Japanese,The Euro European,NOAA United States,and private company's Weatherbell,Accuweather and my own weather software program are all starting to believe the storm is quite likely to do considerable damage to the East Coast and particularly anyone from New Jersey to Long Island to the Cape in Mass should monitor this situation.The storm will have a 930 mil low pressure reading at the time of impact. SOUNDS LIKE I WAS TELLING THE PEOPLE OF THIS FORUM TO BE ON GAURD

on 10/25 I said the following.

This is not hype it is a fair warning to all of the ABN members living in the affected areas.WARNED THEM AGAIN JOHN SERIOUSLY

Yeah Chuck I hope I am wrong as this could have an enormous impact on our lives.The definition of a Category 3 hurricane is as follows.GEEZJOHN I AM SHOWING COMPASSION IN THIS STATEMENT

As a weather connoisseur part of me is excited by this, but as you age in life you realize just how destructive an event like this can be. Personally I am frightened by the prospects at the loss of life and property that will unfold in just a couple of days. God help the good people of the North East and the Mid Atlantic because his power will be needed soon enough to get us through this. Please stay safe everyone and move those wonderful bottles and glass you like to show off in your windows to a safe place in your homes for a week. You will be glad you did. THIS ONE ABOUT SHOOTS HOLES IN YOUR CASE DOESNT IT JOHN

This is serious when NOAA gets on board (and they are always the last to do so ) you can bet the storm is imminent. AGAIN WARNING PEOPLE

That is as tall as the utility poles for Gods sake, if that happens the board walks in these communities are no more. Cape May to Southern Long Beach Island same thing, 30 to 35 foot tall waves at the time of the land fall of the eye wall anmd a 5 to 10 foot surge of the ocean across the barrier Islands....total devastation and Annihilation of the Board walks,homes,beaches everything. This is starting to sound like our version of Andrew and Katrina. AGAIN WARNING PEOPLE JOHN

If you haven't left the Jersey Shore barrier Islands you need to now. Most of the Jersey shore Islands from Sandy Hook to Cape May will be mostly under complete water. There will be a lot of localized Flooding in Pennsylvania also in the usual areas due to excessive rain fall. When all is said and done my latest readout shows parts of New Jersey and Pennsylvania exceeding 15 inches of rain with a large 8 to 12 inch swath pretty much covering the entire state.New York City will also be hit hard as 6 to 10 inches of rain predicted there also and a little more in isolated spots . Very broad high wind field will do a lot of damage to trees in all states in the path of the hurricane/Nor'easter.Expect days without power. All expansion Bridges will be closed in the next 10 hours. Plenty of Snow will fall in the mountains topping 2 to 3 feet. AGAIN JOHN MORE WARNING

look out New Jersey Shore NY city worst flooding ever possible,board walks and homes on the beach fronts in the barrier islands at risk of being torn away,CapeMay,Wildwood,Sea Isle city,Ocean City,Margate Strathmere,Ventnor,Somers Point,all of Long Beach Island and all the way up to New York City. ....
AGAIN JOHN MORE WARNING

The eye is back!! http://www.ssd.noaa.gov/PS/TROP/floaters/18L/flash-vis-short.html Expect a 6 to 12 foot storm surge,this will bring a wall of water across the barrier Islands of New Jersey which are about a mile wide on average in about two minutes and connect the ocean to the bay. Water will be half way up the first floor of homes not built on pylons. AGAIN JOHN MORE WARNING

That kind of rainfall is going to occur near this boundary and catastrophic flooding IS going to occur with it. AGAIN JOHN MORE WARNING

Eastern Maryland is approaching a foot of rain in less then 24 hours. http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/virginia/weather-radar-24hr The heavy area of precipitation in Eastern Maryland has shifted west in the last 3 hours it now occurring over Baltimore and DC up through Southern Pennsylvania. AGAIN JOHN MORE WARNING

Eastern Maryland has taken the worst of this John,good luck with whatever you can do to save property.Be safe when traveling as there are flooded roads everywhere in your neck of the woods. AGAIN JOHN MORE WARNING by the way I was warning Privycheese not YOU!!!

A severe line of rain is about to come through Baltimore an inch of rain in ten minutes can be expected with this rain band.This is going to cause catastrophic flooding in Baltimore.God help you all down there. AGAIN JOHN MORE WARNING and I MENTIONED GOD!!!!!!!

Talked to a friend down in Wildwood a few moments ago there too water is crossing Atlantic avenue.If you haven't left this area please do so now your life depends on it. AGAIN JOHN MORE WARNING SAYING IT QUITE LOUDLY IN FACT

I hope people realize the pictures we are posting now are a walk in the park for what is coming tonight Jim ....God help them if they stay in the coastal regions. You will probably see in the neighborhood of about 20 to 30 homes from New Jersey to New York city that will be washed away into the ocean.Miles of boardwalk will be washed away the pylon's will still be in place minus the boards. AGAIN JOHN MORE WARNING and lookey here I MENTIONED GOD AGAIN!!!!!!!

Yeah Jim reports on my emergency scanner of many people trapped in cars being rescued all over Atlantic County.AGAIN JOHN MORE WARNING

I cant stress this enough you will witness something today if you live in New Jersey that you may never see again in your lifetime. No Hurricane in the last 100 years has come in at a right angle to our state. All have come from the south and the south east never from the east completely like this one. It is going to be our Andrew and Katrina here unfortunately. AGAIN JOHN MORE WARNING and I am trying to drive home the point of just how dangerous it will be at the height of the storm

No one is safe from this storm in the east!! AGAIN JOHN MORE WARNING

The eye is now less then 80 miles east of Atlantic City this will bring the storm in at 4:30 pm and arrive before the astrological high tide which peaks at 8:00 oclock this evening which is a little good news!! Showing Compassion JOHN

I mentioned God 4 times you only mentioned it once.!!!
I warned people for days this was coming you didn't warn anyone on here!!
You came on here and tried to ruin my credibility!!by taking one word SHOW which I chose to describe a surreal event that was about to unfold in my home state. Ever here the term theater of war!!
And Last !!!!!! This is me bidding on this!!!! does it look familiar.... http://www.ebay.com/itm/230871093197?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1431.l2649 I wont be bidding it up any higher now and if I do win it, I will take my time in paying you!!!
Thanks for stopping in John you showed a lot of good character and CLASS.

[/quote]

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mistymad28