Old Bottle Book

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RED Matthews

Reaction score
Hi, Phill, I got it opened today and looked through the books, 'three of them I did not have so I started reading the big one. which I didn't have. I will send you some bucks in a few days. Thanks for the opportunity. RED M.

RED Matthews

Reaction score
So this is my fifth time today to get to you. I tried a PM and it couldn't be sent to you - not acceptable TWICE !! Now this is the third time to send to you here. I figure the books are worth 50 plus 10 for shipping - if that is OK I will get it in the mail. The big book is a neat one I didn't have. Let me know.RED Matthews

RED Matthews

Reaction score
So Phil you should get the bucks for the books in a couple days. Thanks and I didn't get any advise re the flasks with the anchors on them. I don't have any of them - but I have a lot of strap sided flasks that are unique. I also have some hand tooled crown finish beers that were the thing for a while. I am still looking for tooled neck bottles with applied handles. They have some great glass forming tool applications and are often also blown in a pasted mold to remove the mold seams. Some had a tapered body cavity so they could be lifted out ot the mold when loosened by the turn procedure. It is a unique study of early glass blowing workmanship. RED Matthews

2find4me

Reaction score
Well Phil I might be interested in the rest of your books...

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krähemijers