Picked up the box of bottles !!!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

epackage

Reaction score
just got done taken pic's and cropping and sizing them, dinner now then I will begin to list them. I hope it ends up being worth it. The cobalt Wyeth is a beauty at over 10" tall and the violins and scroll flask are really nice display bottles, I also found that tiny amber glass stoppered bottle that I have no idea about......

botts1-1.jpg
[/IMG]

botts2-1.jpg
[/IMG]

botts3-1.jpg
[/IMG]

botts4-1.jpg
[/IMG]

botts5.jpg
[/IMG]

epackage

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the George Washington is a remake but I can't make out the name yet, that's a gordons gin from london not a med, I had a better pic but this one was in the vertical position so it fit better. Any ideas on the tiny amber with the stopper, anyone ???? What would this tiny thing be for...

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Re: tiny amber with the stopper
My wife wants that one.. she told me it is for her... and now I am telling you.. [;)]
I'll PM you..

epackage

Reaction score
Sorry Joe my left hand was facing the other way...LOL...It says Genuine Essence...here is something from a previous post......

Blue-aquamarine, long rectangular body, fluted corners, long cylindrical neck, narrow round collar,; inscribed lengthwise on one side: "GENUINE ESSENCE"; paper label on the other side: "From FREDERICK KLETT & CO's / ESS. PEPPERMINT. / Drug and Chemical Warehouse. N.E. Cor. Callowhill / and Second Streets, Philad'a." 1843-58 address. Capacity, 1.5oz. Height, 4 7/8". Body, 5/8" by 1 1/8".....

So it's essence of peppermint from what I can tell, a really cool little bottle, it's a hinge mold and pontiled....I'll have it listed on e-bay tomorrow afternoon or night, if you want it PM me and we can work out a deal on it before it goes on the 'bay...
Jim

epackage

Reaction score
Did a little paint on these 2.....

001-3.jpg
[/IMG]

002-4.jpg
[/IMG]

003-4.jpg
[/IMG]

Penn Digger

Reaction score
Nice post and bottles. Hope you got a great deal on some nice bottles. The GW bottle, at first glance, would say Simon's Centenial Bitters around the bottom if it was an original. I dug an original on Memorial Day of this year, but it had was damaged. Still kept it as they are fairly rare and beautiful. Nice job!

PD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorginaAc