Picked up the box of bottles !!!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

epackage

Reaction score
Hi Penn, it's not an original but still and attractive bottle as are some of the others, the price was right so I went for it, O'm listing them now. Sent you a PM John, talk to you soon...
Thanx,
Jim

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
ORIGINAL: epackage

Sorry Joe my left hand was facing the other way...LOL...It says Genuine Essence...here is something from a previous post......

Blue-aquamarine, long rectangular body, fluted corners, long cylindrical neck, narrow round collar,; inscribed lengthwise on one side: "GENUINE ESSENCE"; paper label on the other side: "From FREDERICK KLETT & CO's / ESS. PEPPERMINT. / Drug and Chemical Warehouse. N.E. Cor. Callowhill / and Second Streets, Philad'a." 1843-58 address. Capacity, 1.5oz. Height, 4 7/8". Body, 5/8" by 1 1/8".....

So it's essence of peppermint from what I can tell, a really cool little bottle, it's a hinge mold and pontiled....I'll have it listed on e-bay tomorrow afternoon or night, if you want it PM me and we can work out a deal on it before it goes on the 'bay...
Jim

Sorry Jim,...Just noticed this and thank you for offering!,...It'll do pretty good on ebay for you I hope, I'm still trying to get my finances beefed up and would love to make an offer but shouldn't right now.[;)] Financial recovery C'mon soon![;)] Joe

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday