Plug for John Pastor AB&GC Magazine

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

sandchip

Reaction score
John has worked wonders with the layout on the magazine. Looks shonuff professional now!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: sandchip

John has worked wonders with the layout on the magazine. Looks shonuff professional now!

Yes the layout is awesome. My wife even said so. She is not a bottle person ,but she always reads it.

surfaceone

Reaction score
Nice plug, Rick.

oldSwitchboardwTester1cmed2.jpg

OsiaBoyce

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: TJSJHART

IS THERE A MAG. FOR ACL COLLECTORS ?

Not any more.............one person killed it, and no one has picked up the ball.

There is that 'Soda Spectrum', I think it sucks in a large way. It deals w/ soda pop as a whole with a lot of emphasis on Canadain brands.........which does nothing for me.

Plus I spent my money on a subscription and got two issues before they were sending me a bill for a renewel............and no more.

Now you might like it.........I did not.

Look for some old copies of 'The Fizz' that was the one to get, but it's been dead for a few years now.

TJSJHART

Reaction score
THANKS FOR THE INFO. Not any more.............one person killed it, and no one has picked up the ball.

There is that 'Soda Spectrum', I think it sucks in a large way. It deals w/ soda pop as a whole with a lot of emphasis on Canadain brands.........which does nothing for me.

Plus I spent my money on a subscription and got two issues before they were sending me a bill for a renewel............and no more.

Now you might like it.........I did not.

Look for some old copies of 'The Fizz' that was the one to get, but it's been dead for a few years now.

Diggin4Togas

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: RICKJJ59W

John Pastor asked me if I could put a little plug on ABN for Antique bottle & Glass Collector mag.

Buy the magazine dammmit[:D]

I have been getting AB&GC for many years now. I look foreword to it coming in the mail each month.Its a great mag,especially the digging story's.
If you are a bottle digger,bottle collector,or just love antique bottles,AB&GC is for you. I sound like a dang commercial huh? haha Seriously,its a cool magazine,and worth every penny. That's all I got [:D]

BUT WAIT, THATS NOT ALL! IF YOU SUBSCRIBE WITHIN THE NEXT 5 MINUTES YOU WILL RECEIVE A -----------------------------. SO HURRY TIME IS RUNNIG OUT.[:)]
Call or write to John for info -------

P.O. Box 227
New Hudson, MI 48165

Email: jpastor@americanglassgallery.com

Phone: 248.486.0530

Fax: 248.486.0538

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members