POLL: What type of 'bottle person' are you?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

capsoda

Reaction score
Also dig story's I wrote, published in Antique Bottle & Glass Collector magazine.

All Grade A ham and no bone.

How ya been doin Rick my boy. I am still having a little trouble typing but I am getting better.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: capsoda

Also dig story's I wrote, published in Antique Bottle & Glass Collector magazine.

All Grade A ham and no bone.

How ya been doin Rick my boy. I am still having a little trouble typing but I am getting better.

Whats up Cap O glad to see you up and about.
Like I said before,you should have started typing with your nose when you first got it done,you would be a pro by now haha

vintage books

Reaction score
I have a bottle that is still in the box and has the labels on the bottle about 3/4th full of dark liquid. Also has papers inside w 6 other languages besides English. labeled: "Severa's soothing drops for infants and children." clear bottle w screw top.

What I'd like to know is: what was the liquid made of?

surfaceone

Reaction score
Howdy Marie,

Welcome to this place. May I suggest taking several good photos, and creating a new thread in What is it Before, or New to the Collection. Those soothing drops were often pretty high octane.

mc17.03.jpg
From.

TheCaliKid

Reaction score
It's all about history (#3) for me, specifically the history of the American West.

j.dinets

Reaction score
I chose 1,3,5, and 9. I have to admit though if you had had the digging versus buying category, I would have selected that too. To me digging for bottles is like treasure hunting, you don't know what you will dig next, and has the same thrill as pulling out a box of gold coins[;)], well maybe not quite, but real close. I would prefer to dig a rare bottle with some condition problems as opposed to buying a mint condition one. I have actually kept bottles I've dug in rough condition , and passed on better ones. They just mean more to me somehow.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angieb1229