Post your first digs of 2013 here

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

coldwater diver

Reaction score
Steve I dont use a full face mask just a nice thick hood. The initial shock of the coldwater fades and then you just get used to it, going against the current keeps you warm. If it werent for the New Years tradition I would have waited for better conditions for vis.

Diggin4Togas

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: coldwater diver

Better

657C317F8B464F348449B068EEE15F83.jpg
Hi Kevin, Thats a nice OP Davis you found in the coooool water. Just think spring is just around the corner[sm=lol.gif]
Randy

cacarpetbagger

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: coldwater diver

Steve I dont use a full face mask just a nice thick hood. The initial shock of the coldwater fades and then you just get used to it, going against the current keeps you warm. If it werent for the New Years tradition I would have waited for better conditions for vis.
My hat is off to you. Good luck

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: myersdiggers1998

Nice color Randy, 3feet of snow and 10 below zero tonight , ill dig in the spring I think.[:mad:]

Come onnnn take a snow blower back to your dump [8D]

Diggin4Togas

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: RICKJJ59W

ORIGINAL: myersdiggers1998

Nice color Randy, 3feet of snow and 10 below zero tonight , ill dig in the spring I think.[:mad:]

Come onnnn take a snow blower back to your dump [8D]
Yes Gordon Rick is on the right track. Now that you have a path to the dump #1 build a bjg azz bonfire #2 roast some hot dogs #3 have a few drinks #4 go back the next day and dig some bottles.[:)]

LC

Reaction score
And I am complaining about getting six inches of snow . When I was in the service I made friends with a guy from Bangor , Maine . I asked him one day what he did for fun when he was home and he replied mostly shoveling snow . Totally cracked me up . I am glad I do not live where those kind of conditions prevail year after year , just can't shovel that white stuff anymore .

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: L C

And I am complaining about getting six inches of snow . When I was in the service I made friends with a guy from Bangor , Maine . I asked him one day what he did for fun when he was home and he replied mostly shoveling snow . Totally cracked me up . I am glad I do not live where those kind of conditions prevail year after year , just can't shovel that white stuff anymore .

I was just bitching about 5 inches then I talked to Tom (Penn Digger) and he said they got 2feet plus ! The snow is always deeper on the other side of the road.[8D]

LC

Reaction score
You get a good bit of snow in your area as well don't you Rick ?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter