Princess Beverages Logan W.VA.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bottleaddict

Reaction score
Anybody ever hear of or see a Princess Beverages from Logan W.VA.? It has a picture of a indian princess on the front with red and white ACL on what I believe is a 10oz. bottle.Looking too pay top dollar for this bottle. THANKS

bottlingco

Reaction score
Yes, I have heard of the Princess and need one for my collection. I always keep many top notch ACL soda bottles for trade. bottlingco

perrycola

Reaction score
I have a couple cases I found near Logan, W Va. Problem is....I was dreaming. Good Luck. Call me at 740-992-5088 I may know where you can buy one. Don't forget the Pt Pleasant, West Virginia Bottle Show Oct.3 & 4th.

T D

Reaction score
welcome bottleaddict. Whole bunch of us would like to get our hands on a Princess[:)] About 7 or 8 known. Let me know when you find one, I'd trade a chunk of my collection for one[8|]

morbious_fod

Reaction score
It's odd that you posted this this week. I was just talking to a bottle collector friend of mine who just recently sold his Princess Beverages bottle for a couple of thousand bucks. He has had it for at least two years, and finally found a buyer who came through for him. Those don't show up all that often, even back here in the backwoods of Southwest Virginia and Southern West Virginia. In fact his was the first one I had ever seen. Nice looking bottle though. Good luck.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krähemijers