question on amber Frosty Rootbeer

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

GeorgiaVol

Reaction score
Is the Amber Frosty Rootbeer scarce Im talking about the cartoonish one doesn't look all that old. Has a big square Acl pic on it with amber bottle
Thats about all I can do to describe it, I saw one and thought about getting it, but I thought I would ask first. Sorry bout the bad desription.

acls

Reaction score
That Frostie ACL was put out in the late 80s early 90s. It is not a rare bottle, but I personally think they are a very attractive looking bottle and label.

GeorgiaVol

Reaction score
This one did not have a screw top, dont know if that matters. Thanks for the info :)

digger mcdirt

Reaction score
The Amber ACL screwtop out of Ca is a good one. I have sold a couple in the $30 range. Don't know about non- screwtop ones. bob

wonkapete

Reaction score
Are the bottles like either of these? I just came across these in my stuff today..

IMG_3285.jpg

IMG_3287.jpg

GeorgiaVol

Reaction score
looks like the second one, what would be a fair price on one? I think its purdy!

wonkapete

Reaction score
No specific bottler on the first one, just authority of Frostie, Camden, NJ. No city at all on the second one.

I'd say $10-$15 on the second one. They may be common in some parts, but not too common around here.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter