Question re supporting this web site

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Atlas

Reaction score
Hi..I have gotten a lot from this site since I stumbled onto it a year or so ago. Would like to support it. I don't have a PayPal acct? Is opening one necessary for making a contribution? I am always leery about putting certain info out there into the ether.

Thanks!

herphandler

Reaction score
I'm not sure if that's the only method to make a donation but I do know that PayPal is safe to use.

Oldtimer

Reaction score
The best way to support the forum is the "members forum auctions" forum, look for it on the main forums page, or use the handy jump box @ the lower right of most any page. You put up a few of the bottles you have that otheres here bid on. They send the $$ to Rodger, you send them the bottles! It really is a win-win-win, as most people can spare a few cool bottles easier than they can spare the money itself, and people would rather buy a bottle that supports this forum if they can.

RED Matthews

Reaction score
Hi Oldtimer; I like the idea and have already done one deal of this type. I sure appreciate the learning that takes place, following the threads of thought and findings that show up on this Forum. Thanks to everyone involved.
RED Matthews

mgardziella

Reaction score
Yeah this is a great forum worthy of support. Speaking of which, Admin I sent a donation for a forum auction and have got no confirmation or supporter badge. I also sent 2 emails but got no replies. Did my donation go through? I would really appreciate it if you would let me know.
Matt

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sneaky Pete