Rainforest outing?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

swizzle

Reaction score
Very sweet indeed. I think it'd be worth it to use the waterfall to sift for smalls. Set up a short sifter right in the flow and toss in some shovelfuls of dirt. Try it for an hour and see what happens. One could shovel while the other dumps the excess. Nice spot indeed and as always a great adventure worth reading. Thanx for the journey. Swiz

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
Good idea for the sifting Swiz....We were discussing over breakfast that you'd been finding some cool stuff in your dump, including poisons...and how we rarely find them and "Bang" suddenly Fred digs one...[:D] Weird how that works. (Thanks again Fred! (the mud monster)[sm=tongue.gif]

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: the ham man

cool looking dig. we got out to our own river and stream but it was for fun...not "business"[:D]

Joey,..It is a cool spot,...Did you guys dig at your stream today? (We usually don't look at it as "business" either), but even though one encounter was when we were suiting up to go into the woods, and one on the way down the hill after, they both rolled down their windows and used the exact same expression. Hey,...maybe she was the guy's Mother?[&:]

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Thanks for the show, Joe! I always enjoy your posts.. [:)]

mr.fred

Reaction score
Great -----Job on the Post Joe----what a Day[:D]------i had mud everywhere[sm=tongue.gif]---a lot of Fun with a little work[;)].some nice glass and good company.

swizzle

Reaction score
Well if that works for you guys Joe then I've also dug a few blob soda's, embalming fluid, a store counter sign, a candy container, a couple jars and a clay marble. Talk some more about what you're not digging that I am and good luck on finding it. You guys are a good part of the heart and soul of this forum and I wish you the best of luck in all of your digs. Swiz [:)]

mr.fred

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: swizzle

Well if that works for you guys Joe then I've also dug a few blob soda's, embalming fluid, a store counter sign, a candy container, a couple jars and a clay marble. Talk some more about what you're not digging that I am and good luck on finding it. You guys are a good part of the heart and soul of this forum and I wish you the best of luck in all of your digs. Swiz [:)]
You have a nice variety of glass Swiz[:)] wish i could find a vein like that[8|]

surfaceone

Reaction score
ACB998F83E44419FBC516489CE9F15D3.jpg

Hey Joe & Mr. Fred,

I applaud you guys! Mr. Fred should get on the cover of Dedicated Digger for this shot alone. Talk about wet feet up to your hat!

DF32611131FB494A85F3E90EC81C99B7.jpg

Pastorally perfect digging spot, you're gonna make our Hawaiian diggers jealous. [8D] I had to towel off after reading this. I like the ink and that nice clay pipe. Thanks for taking us along on your adventure

Have you guys considered the sand scoops?
diggers_010.jpg
From.

Any more rain and you might need scuba gear...

MTD%20JRW%20WATER%20RETENTION.jpg

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Hey Joe & Mr. Fred,

I applaud you guys! Mr. Fred should get on the cover of Dedicated Digger for this shot alone. Talk about wet feet up to your hat!

[sm=lol.gif] (No copyright infringement intended,...for novelty use only! ) [sm=lol.gif]

9D2BD57E718340728815CE1A980D2BEF.jpg

Attachments

• 9D2BD57E718340728815CE1A980D2BEF.jpg
    9D2BD57E718340728815CE1A980D2BEF.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 65

Staff online

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member