Rare Hutch?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Reaction score
hey nostalgia, i have changed the listing to remove canada from my buyer exclusion list but i cannot figure out how to offer international shipping. I have done it before, but cannot figure it out now? Anyway you should be able to bid but shipping options may not show up and just know I will only charge exact shipping costs to canada if you win the bottle.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Too bad as I have an address in VT where it could get shipped...
This is what you need to figure out. ebay and paypal frown on addresses that don't jive. It would cut the need for international though. I don't trust that global shipping thing ebay does. It has a lot of bad reviews.

nostalgia

Reaction score
strawberryblonde said:
hey nostalgia, i have changed the listing to remove canada from my buyer exclusion list but i cannot figure out how to offer international shipping.

Just tried bidding again but won't work :-(

Reaction score
ok, i talked to ebay. they said i cannot change countries i ship to once it gets the first bid... but i can go in and put your ebay id into an exemption list and that will allow you to bit, but noone else from canada. So pm me with your ebay id and i will change so you can place a bid.

Bixby Bill

Reaction score
Hi guys, I just saw this thread and have a solution to your "Orange" problem. Orange is a good size town in mid-western Mass., definitely big enough to have a couple bottlers if they wanted to. The hutch was probably from a company that had a store or bottling plant in both Orange and Stoneham, Mass.

ACLbottles

Reaction score
If that were the case, would Orange be embossed so boldly and Stoneham smaller? And do you think the article Epackage found would mention something about Orange, Mass? Also, Orange is about 60 miles from Stoneham. I don't know and I could be wrong, but I don't think that's likely.

epackage

Reaction score
I've been in touch with the Orange MA. historian, they will get back to me shortly regarding whether or not he ever had a business in that town, which I doubt...

epackage

Reaction score
BAM!!! Imagine if you had cleaned it up a little...LOL

sparrow75

Reaction score
Man, that sold a bit more than I would have guessed based on another Darling labeled hutch that sold sometime last year. Was it the Orange Phosphate, the tombstone embossing, or some other reason? Congrats!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bricri2