Remembering Lobeycat @ Redsox Nation

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Wheelah23

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: cyberdigger

ORIGINAL: Lobeykitten

or something like this:

RICHARD LOBO
"LOBEYCAT"
A LOVING FATHER
AND DEAR FRIEND
LOBEYKITTEN &
YOUR ABN FAMILY​

I think he'd like something in there about being a daddy :)

Thank you for checking in, Elizabeth, it's very nice to hear from you!
I'm gonna order the brick today and have this inscribed on it.

WAIT! Before you do that, add a dash before "LOBEYKITTEN". It should be

--LOBEYKITTEN &​

RedGinger

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: OsiaBoyce

Sooooooooooo no one has any say so cept Charlie and Lobeykitten?

Kinda reminds me of Lobeys Christmas getting shanghaied [;)][;)][;)]

I know I'm comming off sounding like a dick here but the brick should be ALL LOBEY no lobeykitten or ABN.
No mention of USMC? Come on.

Just my opinion............what would Rick say?

I agreed with it. I think a few others did too. Most importantly, his daughter is happy with it. Why not buy him a second brick and include that, if you want? I agree that it is honorable and anyone should be proud to day they served our country. Just do not be a dick around Lobeykitten, okay?

Stardust

Reaction score
hello everyone!!

First off, I would like to say thank you to EVERYONE who has participated in this idea for all your donations, and to those who truely cared for Lobeycat. The brick is a very lovely gesture, and I know my dad would love it! Reading everyone's post's brought tears to my eyes, I'm very happy knowing my dad had so many wonderful friend's that cared about him :)
I'm sorry that i didn't know about this sooner, or I would have had more input! I only have internet on my phone, and it doesn't allow me to post replies, so I'm never on here! Thankfully Laur and Charlie were able to get ahold of me :)

As for the inscription, my favorite was:

RICHARD LOBO
"LOBEYCAT"
OUR DEAR FRIEND
WATCH OVER US,
LOBEYKITTEN &
YOUR ABN FAMILY

It's beautiful, and I know my dad would love it, and just be beaming with joy to see it. I believe that I will be getting a replica of the brick, so I will post a pic on here for everyone to see! And I think I'll have to go to a game to see the real one too :)

Again, THANK YOU all!! I'm so touched by this gesture, words can't explain.

Much Love,
-Lobeykitten

[8|]

Who could ask for anything more after all this child has been through ~ We made her happy and when she is happy her daddy is happy. I bet he was beaming down and thanking all of us last night. Lobey never talked here about fighting for his country ~ We knew it, but Charlie told lobeykitten last night he was going to order it. It is only a brick. Mabybe we should make a memory wall here for our fallen members and write all we want about each person in so much space ~ star

Lobeykitten

Reaction score
I think my dad would be appreciative of this memorial brick, no matter what it says. He would be proud knowing so many people loved him. He was a man of simplicity, and any gesture of this kind would be accepted :)

And no worries about my feelings guys, I'm not easily offended!! If we're going with my idea, I like the idea of the dashes; I didnt count how many spaces were in that line.

<3 lobeykitten

cyberdigger

Reaction score
I still didn't place the order, just got home from work.. the dashes are good.. we could fit the Marine Corps in there like this:
RICHARD LOBO
"LOBEYCAT" USMC
A LOVING FATHER
AND DEAR FRIEND
--LOBEYKITTEN &
YOUR ABN FAMILY​

glass man

Reaction score
Its all good any way it goes...cause the main thing is we are remembering a very great father,man and friend!!We love you too MISS LOBYKITTEN! Can't tell you the number of times he has talked about you and shown pictures of your beautiful face on here!!HE WAS SO PROUD OF BYOU!As a Christian ..I once was saying somen another bout the LORD and THE LOBES made the comment he wished I could pray and get more minutes for your phone,,He put it a lot funnier then this!!My wife and I got a good laugh over that one!!![8D] Don't be a stranger on here...hey you ain't gotta talk about bottles..a good many don't...we would just love to hear from you now and then...may the LORD GIVE YOU PEACE![AND MORE MINUTES ON YOUR PHONE!![;)]] JAMIE

Stardust

Reaction score
Nice Job Charlie and Welcome Lobeykitten ~
I hope you know we are here for you
if you need us ~ Jamie means it, do drop in
and let us know how you are doing. We do
chat about more than bottles ~
star ~*

cyberdigger

Reaction score
None of this woulda happened without you posting your idea, Star, so.. thank you in particular! [:)]

RedGinger

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Rockhounder55

Yes, it was a fantastic idea, Star. [:)] And I like the inscription. ~Mike

Me too. Good job, everyone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tasha85