Remembering Lobeycat @ Redsox Nation

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
Thanks Star and Charlie, and everyone else.

Likewise! good job!
m6.gif

ktbi

Reaction score
This was great and absolutely put to rest anyone doubting that we are family here. Thank you Star, Charlie, and everyone who contributed - both memories and funds. I think maybe when the brick becomes a reality we should arrange a specific time for us all to meet here on the forum, post a picture of the finished product, and have a group toast to 'da man'. A forum picnic in his honor.....Ron

Stardust

Reaction score
Thank you Charlie for taking on the job in a time that I was unable, I really wanted to do it! I also wanted to say thanks to everyone who went along with my idea. It felt really right when I saw my Dad's and I just knew in my heart that we could finally say goodbye and one day those who could make it, have a place to go and : ) when we see what we all came up with ~

Something weird happened the day after the order went in, my weekly delivery of medical supplies came and the delivery man called up to me and I slowly made my way down the stairs. I stopped in my tracks, dropped my jaw, as he smiled at me told me I look beautiful, when I had been unable to wash my hair for days due to this new line put in my arm. Lobey, had a nick name for me called, beautiful, and this man could have been his twin ~ He had a hat on so I didn't see his hair, but it was that same face, same build, soft spoken voice He spent time with me and my dog and then he was gone ~ I think it was a sign from above telling me, "star, star, I'm glad I made you a supporter now and thank all my friends for me I'm : ) out loud right now real big ~
Ktbi sounds good to have a toast to the brick~ Great Idea! This is a Family and I love you all ~ star ~*

epackage

Reaction score
Your story brought a tear to my eye Star, all my best to you....Jim

cyberdigger

Reaction score
First, I want to thank everyone who has honored their pledges and sent them in, I really appreciate it! There are a few members who still haven't gotten around to it, for whatever reason, and since it's the end of the month and I'm trying to work out my September budget, I'd be most grateful if you could at least let me know your status.. if you can't honor your pledge, let me know.. if you need more time, let me know.. I really don't want to name names but I keep seeing you posting here and not acknowledging my emails and PM's etc is getting on my wick..

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
Come on guys Chuck shouldnt have to bear this financial burden on his own.Like he said at least contact him and let him know its a tough time or whatever.Its the unknown part that is frustrating because I am sure he can get it done with another pledge drive.In factf Ill pledge 10.00 additional now anyone else? Lets pay this bill so it isnt just Chuck's Brick to Lobey.[;)]

cyberdigger

Reaction score
I am pleased to announce that all of the pledges have been fulfilled, and I thank all of you very kindly! I can't wait to see the finished product in the architecture of Fenway Park!
We miss you, Lobey..

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
.TheNYBittersCollector.