Rhode Island diggers???

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

tigue710

Reaction score
Man I need to check in more often, Treasure, we need to all plan a dig, reptile you are welcome of course, and bottle109, I would like to come up and dig with ya sometime or vise versa. I friend a little ways north of you I know could use a digging partner and I've been meaning to plan a dig with.... We gonna have a pretty big crew here soon!

reptilekeeper

Reaction score
Dan, thank you for the invite your dump sounds much better than what I am finding, I also think it would be much more fun as a group, I look forward to meeting you all. This Sunday is not good for me but next would be great the 11th How dose that sound to all? I am 43 but can still dig a mean hole.
Best,
Lou

[/align]

tigue710

Reaction score
I'm in for next Sunday... we gotta pick a place. I do have a dump but it is a little rough right now, a lot in it still but hard access...

bottle109

Reaction score
The Dec 1st is fine and the invite is for all, so bring your coffee,water,power bars,etc.
We can meet at HoneyDew donuts which is in West Bridgwater,Mass route 106
500 yards on left 6am start . If your coming from the south two ways, 95north to 495south get off at rte 123 Easton about 3 1/2 miles you will come too rte 106 in front of you will be hannafords super mrkt take right follow thru 3 sets of lights honeydews on the left 1/2 mile /Second way 95 north to Boston coming off ramp stay to your right about 1 to2 miles is rte 24 south is about a 15 minute ride from that point get off at the 106 exit west bridgewater honeydews on left.

From the north 128/south to rte 24south to rte 106 west bridgewater dews on left
or if you need more info on anything call me 508-559 -8959

P.S.
As Matt asked, please let us know about how many diggers are coming,due to it being saturday, parking will be at a premium may try to car pool over to the dump
trying not to arouse too many locals thanks.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
I got poison ivy in feb when I was I young'un-er. I had to get that sword out, even if it took candles in the hole. It did!!! I'd do that again anytime.

reptilekeeper

Reaction score
Wow, this sounds like its going to be great, I will be there with coffee, and camera I look forward to it thank you for shareing your spot.

tigue710

Reaction score
man, the old lady said I cant go, maybe if I can still talk her into it....

I' am open sunday but it would have to be closer for me...

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TDF.1973