Rhode Island diggers???

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

treasurekidd

Reaction score
I wish I could have made it - just to much to do today. I'm looking forward to seeing some pics!! I'm in for sure the next time!

reptilekeeper

Reaction score
I had all good intentions but unfortuntly I could not make it. I play in a band had a Saturday night Gig did'nt make it home till 3:00am!! to make it to meet Dan at 6:00am I would have had to leave from the gig...no room for digging gear with all the drums in the car. I was looking forward to it I thought I could do it but no way. SORRY Dan, I hope we can do it again soon it ruined my hole day today
I hope you guys hit the mother pocket cant wait to hear

Best,
Lou

tigue710

Reaction score
Well lets try again, a couple weeks in advance and I think we can pull this together. I always enjoy digging with other people, it's makes it that much more fun whether you doing good or bad. I wonder if anyone knows a dump in Providence, it would be kind of central for everyone, or the Webster dump maybe, that is supposed to be good although I've never dug there... How about Dec, 2nd? We can punch a hole through the frost if need be, I'm good to go up to Dans dump that weekend too... It was just a little far (2 hr's) for me with out a warning for the girl friend.

treasurekidd

Reaction score
I'm good if it's a Saturday, Sundays are too difficult for me. Let me know though, if it's a Saturday dig I'm in!!

reptilekeeper

Reaction score
Hard core diggers I love it ,I am in for December 2nd, that is a Sunday Treasure, I can do Sundays or Saturdays.

[/align]

tigue710

Reaction score
Saturday will be fine for me

So Dec. 1st? I'll try to talk Ben into it and my buddy Mike will dig I think also. Might even have a couple other local diggers here who might join in. I'm going to look into a good t.o.c. we can hammer that is centrally located...

and hey Crewella, your invited!

bottle109

Reaction score
Well know one came to West Bridgewater,
I hung around until 6:50 a.m. and went on my lonesome way to Brockton,
But thats ok did a 8hr dig came up with about 10 keepers will post pictures when I clean them up you all have a good day.

madpaddla

Reaction score
Sorry about missing the dig. I didnt reallize how far away it was. When I read that it was 25 miles from RI border I was like "It's not a big state that must be close"...then I googled it. About 2 hours away. Tigue and I think it was AWESOME for you to invite folks. I believe it would have been the first this forum has had with multiple diggers digging all at the same time. It would have been really nice. And seriously thanks for the invite. Maybe we can find something closer. Nice effort Bottle and hope to see your finds. It's just nice to meet nice diggers.
Madpaddla

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TDF.1973