Right under my feet just never looked

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Plumbata

Reaction score
This is really cool, congrats on the discovery of just about the most convenient wintertime dig spot I could possibly imagine! [:D]

Regarding those old ducts, I would rattle them around to see if there are any coins in there. You might be surprised.

Dabeel

Reaction score
Baltimore to Oakland/San Francisco, now San Diego
That is very cool to find. I remember a couple of winters ago when workman were repairing old boards of our storage space under the house. that they found an old well halfway empty. I was able to squeeze down the space and rescue a few milk bottles from 1920's and whiskey slicks out of the well.

It's very nice to find stuff close to home literally[:D]
Doug

THE BADGER

Reaction score
oh boy,i see the house eventually collapsing into the crater that will be dug.just tell the wife the termites took over. badger

blobbottlebob

Reaction score
Great Story. The bottles you find will have special significance. When I was rebuilding my porch, I found some shards. Everything was 1920s and broken but I was still hoping for something cool. Pontils would be amazing. Best of luck getting them.

beendiggin

Reaction score
Pontils under the floor?????? You are so lucky. I was in a tight space like that once and I dug straight down three feet so I had a starting point to kneel. Then the dirt started to fly. I did get a pontil there, so.........

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter