S-L-O-W

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

rlo

Reaction score
how many of you have dial-up, take for-ever to download, pain in the patuttie internet service? we live just west of no where, & they don't even see a change on the horizon. Mind you I'm not saying I hate dial-up or anything, but I wish we could get cheap satelite service!

tigue710

Reaction score
I'll say it...I hate dial up! I dont have it anymore but the 20 bucks a month I spend for high speed Ethernet is the best 20 I spend... I had a cable modem for 40 month and it was no better then the Ethernet...

rlo

Reaction score
our only other option is sat. but it is $500.00 for receiver & 90 a mnth after. it would be worth it if I had the $

logueb

Reaction score
I have dial-up at home, DSL(I think that's what its called) at the Fire Station , and the corporate service at work. The dial up service through the rural electric service is so, so slow. You can actually take a nap while waiting for a pic to finally load up. And you get kicked off , like every five minutes.[:mad:] I love the DSL, you can use the computer and telephone at the same time. And of course the service at work is super fast.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday