Search facility question

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

straycat

Reaction score
Hi everyone [:)]

I'm very new to the bottle collecting hobby and have recently found this wonderful site.

Just a quick question .... (sorry if this is the wrong bit of the site but can't find anywhere else to put it) .... when I try and use the 'search' button, no matter what subject I put in, I get '0' matches. Am I doing something dim wit wrong? (a trait of mine!). I don't want to overload you all with daft questions when there is more than lightly a post about it somewhere.

Thanking you in advance for any light shed on this dim wit !

Stray xxxx

Gunsmoke47

Reaction score
Hey Straycat, welcome to the forum. I just tried the search facility and it worked just fine. Make sure you check the proper time filter such as before/within 1 year, 6 months, 1 month ect. Try typing in bixby , within 1 year , and hit search. I knew that was in there and it came up fine. Hope you get it to work as it is a great source of info and it will cut down on the redundancy of answering the same questions over and over.

However, if you can't get it to work, most everybody on this forum is more than happy to answer a question no matter how many times it has been asked in the past. [:D] Hope this helps, Kelley

straycat

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome and pointers - have found some of the info I was looking for .. and enjoyed the posts that came up anyways ! Interesting reading .. I can see that my new 'hobby' is going to take up a wayyyy lot of my time.

Thank you gain.

Stray

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dvergatal