SHADES OF THE DEPRESSION?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

GuntherHess

Reaction score
that americans finally came to their senses? How so? Because we elected OBama?

Not nessisarily my sentiment but the feeling of Europe and much of the world. Consider the British headlines after Bush's second election .. "How Could 53 Million Americans Be So Stupid?" Cant get much clearer than that? Whether the Europeans are right or wrong isnt the point, it was the majority sentiment.
Time will tell whether Obama works out better or worse than Bush. I dont have a crystal ball so i will have to wait and see.

capsoda

Reaction score
It is like John said, he is in because he is not a republican and he is black. I have noticed that all the Obama bumper stickers have disappeared and suddenly no one voted for him. He does not have the experience to run the country and he is not going to get it. He is surrounded by the all time greatest pool of slime that the world has known since Caligula. keep an eye on him while he does his best Arthur Murry steps because if he screws up the scum around him will crucify him. He is a great front, a perfect talking head and while he prattles legislation is being written that will wipe out what little bit that the under 100 grand crowd has. They won't put it on the internet because we will pick it apart???? You can't hear the thunder and smell the fire. They don't want you to know what they are doing because you would freak out if you did.

If they want to save the poor and needy let them start by emptying their purses first and lead by example instead of asking those who really do work to do the same.

capsoda

Reaction score
that americans finally came to their senses? How so? Because we elected OBama?

I don't know why any American should care what the world thinks about Bush but they are sure laughing at Barry. Don't know why any American would worry about that either. They will still call on the US to help either way so it really is a mute point. The reason for giving him the NPP is not because of anything he has done it is to make some lame point that no one cares about. When ever there is a President in this country who says "NO" to anyone over seas he is bad. Poland and Czechoslovakia thought he was a pretty good guy and so did Georgia for differing reasons. Yes he was a turd but he is gone and blaming him for Barry's mistakes won't make it better. Well I juess it is not really Barry's mistakes it is congress's mistakes because Barry has no more power than GW did.

Like Loby once said he is our President for 4 years. History will show out. It is a shame too because he had the chance to be the greatest Pres of all time and I feel he has blown it.

morbious_fod

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: lobeycat

Lets face it, this man just wasn't eligable for a Noble Award
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moutUEfqUQ4&feature=related
Remember now you elected this man to run the most powerful nation i the world. I suppose we're lucky he only had eight years to accomplish the damage he did.

If I remember correctly I didn't vote for that jack ball I voted for mister Global Warming himself. Then the second time I threw away my vote on a Libertarian because both candidates were putzes. I still wish that McCain hadn't gone an ticked off the Conservitive Christian right during the Republican primaries, I think he could have actually done some good over the past eight years, instead we got monkey boy Bush. Of course my support for McCain then spilled over into the last election and I voted for whom I felt was the best man, unfortunately he didn't win, and now we are going to have this for four years.

Maybe it's time we just stop dicking around and appoint a furor to rule over the country, most Americans seem to think thats ok, so long as they get a fair share of the profit from the bargin. Let's just get this Communist party started comrade!

morbious_fod

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: lobeycat

What experience did George Washington have running a country. Eisenhower never held Politcal office. Abraham Lincoln's political experience consisted of one term in Congress, a failed effort at a U.S. Senate seat, and four terms in the state legislature.
I'm all for the working man., and that's who's taking it in the nuggets. What if John and god forbid you got a good healthy case of ass cancer without insurance? With early detection you'd be fine, thank heavens but you'd lose everything you've worked for doing it. Now a charismatic black gentleman comes along and says "Hey John that's just not right, let me see if I can fix that for you"! And you thumb your nose at the notion? It confounds me (as most things do) that the people shouting No, not in my country yhr loudest are the people who would benifit the most.

I have to say Lobey if you don't extract your head from Obama's anus, sooner or later you are going to suffocate. LOL!

I honestly hope your faith in this man pays out Lobey, because I don't want his entire races chance at the white house to be tainted by the failed presidency of one man, and you know as well as I that this will ultimately happen if he doesn't bring forth the second coming of Christ. When people put too much faith in a human being they usually find that he can't live up to their idea of what he is because of the same. I still say it will be his supporters during the election who will be calling for his head the loudest in a couple of years unless he pulls something out of his anus, hopefully it will be your head. LOL! I'm just kiddin ya Lobey.

ancientdigger69

Reaction score
I sure didnt vote for him but unless he does something really bad, he aint goin nowhere till 4 years is up. Lets see what he can do, and see if he can put his money where his mouth is. But on the other hand what politician can truly be trusted?? NOT A ONE. I just cross my fingers and hope it doest get any worse.

glass man

Reaction score
Glass man its awful easy for you to say "just tax the rich" first those who make the laws rarely tax themselves. It is I who you are talking about. I am the one they keep going to the well for more money. explain to me why I have to cure all the worlds ill's? Why I have to pay for everyone? Why should I have to pay for you? Wheres my compassion you ask?
I DO HAVE COMPASSION FOR YOU,THOUGH RIGHT NOW I AM MADE AS HELL AT YOU AND ALL THE "WELL I GOT MINE SCREW EVERYONE ELSE ,I DESRVE WHAT I GOT,CAUSE I WORKED FOR IT AND ALL THOSE "BUMS "DIDN'T! I PITY YOU FOR THAT KIND OF SELFISH THINKING! MAY IT NOT HAPPEN BUT GOD HELP YOU [I MEAN THIS] IF YOUR WORLD OF CARDS COME TUMBLING DOWN,AT THAT TIME TURN TO HIM! AS I DO. I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT YOU! GEEZ LITTLE SELF CENTERED THINKING THERE AIN'T IT? I DO FEEL BAD FOR YOU CAUSE YOU ARE DELUSIONAL IF YOU THINK IT IS"YOU" THAT DOES SO MUCH! I STARTED THIS AND SAID NOTHING BOUT ME WANTING ANY THING.
AS FAR AS ME "DESERVING ANYTHING" WELL MAYBE IT WILL HELP YOU AND MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER,I DON'T GET A DIME OF YOUR HARD EARNED PAY. [YOU THINK I NEVER WORKED HARD?] I GET NOTHING CAUSE OF THE LAST 5 YEARS I DID NOT WORK IN THE RIGHT "QUARTERS" TO GET DISABILTY. IF I COULD HAVE WORKED ONE MORE YEAR AS I WAS GOING I WOULD HAVE BEEN ELDEGBLE! THE EARLY FACTORY YEARS,WORKING WITH CHILDREN WITH PROBLEMS DID NOT COUNT FOR NOTHING![EXCEPT IN THE EYES OF GOD I PRAY] ONLY THE LAST 5 YEARS WERE CONSIDERED! MY WIFE NINA IS ALSO DISABLED AND SHE GETS DISABILITY,WHICH WE LIVE ON. MAKES ME FEEL LIKE NOTHING!!!! I CAN'T GET SSI CAUSE SHE GETS TEN DOLLARS TOO MUCH! YOU CAN REST EASY I GET NONE OF YOUR HARD EARNED DOLLARS!
AND THE MAN OF CHANGE AIN'T CHANGING MUCH! SAYING STUFF LIKE "I DON'T WANT TO LOOK AT THE CRIMES BUSH AND CO. DID I WANT TO MOVE FORWARD. NOT SEEN HIM WITH THE BACKBONE OF TEDDY AND FDR,WHO BEAT DOWN THE RICH! NO I SEE OBAMA SO FAR DANCING AROUND TRYING TO PLEASE THE ONES THAT VOTED FOR HIM AT THE SAME TIME NOT GETTING TOUGH WITH THE GREED MERCHANTS AND THE WAR MARCHES ON!

BALTODIGGER I HEAR YOU ASKING THE AGE OLD QUESTION FROM CAIN TO GOD "AM I MY BROTHERS KEEPER"? I AM VERY THANKFUL FOR WHAT I DO HAVE,THE LOVE OF MY LIFE,MY DAUGHTERS,MY FRIENDS [MANY ON HERE] A ROOF OVER MY HEAD,FOOD ,BOTTLES WHICH I WILL START SELLING SOON HOPEFULLY FOR HOUSE TAXES,BUT MOST OF ALL AND ABOVE EVERYTHING ELSE I HAVE THE FATHER,A SAVIOUR THAT SAID "BE CONTENT WITH SUCH THINGS AS YOU HAVE FOR I WILL NEVER LEAVE OR FORSAKE YOU"! AND THE HOLY SPIRIT THAT IS THE COMFORTER! BALT YOU AIN'T GOTTA GIVE A DAMN BOUT ME AND MY KIND,BUT WHAT I GIVE TO YOU IS WORTH MORE MONEY THEN YOU WILL EVER MAKE,MY PRAYERS AND MY LOVE! I PRAY FOR ALL ON HERE! I AM TELLING ALL IT IS FAR WORSE THEN YOU KNOW! THAT WAS THE POINT OF ME STARTING THIS.NOT A DAMN THING BOUT ME!I DON'T CARE ABOUT ME!

I STARTED THIS TO TRY TO GET PEOPLE TO UNDERSTAND PEOPLE ARE GOING HUNGRY HERE IN THE "AMERICA" SO MANY SAY THEY LOVE! BUT AMERICA IS ONLY AS GOOD,COMPASSIONATE AS IT'S PEOPLE! WE ARE NO MORE THEN A PLACE ON THE GLOBE WHEN WE LOSE OUR FAIRNESS,COMPASSION,LIVING FOR THE BUCK,SCREW OUR NEIGHBORS,I GOT MINE! THIS AIN'T THE AMERICA I GREW UP IN. WE GIVE SO MUCH TO OTHER COUNTRIES [I THINK ONLY TO GET THEM ON OUR SIDE,NOT CAUSE OF LOVE] WE GIVE SO MUCH TO THIS AND THAT,BUT SO MANY PEOPLE ONLY SEEM TO RESENT "THE POOR" WHO ARE ONLY LAZY BUMS THAT TAKES FROM THE "HARDWORKING FOLK". I KNOW THEY ARE ABUSES,BUT DON'T LUMP US ALL TOGETHER! PLEASE QUIT THINKING WE ARE THE BLIGHT ON OUR NATION AND ECONOMY! PLEASE QUIT THINKING IF ONLY US "BUMS" COULD BE GOTTEN IN HAND ALL WOULD BE WELL IN THE USA! ALSO REMEMBER THE SONG BETTE MIDLER SANG "FROM A DISTANCE"! YOU THINK I DON'T HAVE PRIDE? YOU THINK I NEVER DID ANY JOB THE BEST OF MY ABILITY? NEVER GOT A COMPLAINT FROM NO ONE I PAINTED FOR ,ONLY COMPLIMENTS!

AS I SAID NO ONE IS HAVING TO GIVE ANY OF THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY TO ME. COURSE YOU CAN JUMP ON MY WIFE IF YOU WANT CAUSE SHE DOES GET MONEY FROM THE GOV! I PRAY GOD FORGIVES AND HELPS US ALL! LORD IN HEAVEN KNOWS I WOULD RATHER BE WITH HIM ANYDAY THEN BE A BURDEN ON ANY BODY! JAMIE

GuntherHess

Reaction score
Obama has no chance to be successful with some people no matter what he does.
He could cure cancer and fox news would report how terrible it was that he put doctors and insurance companies out of a job. I dont ever see that part of the population being converted but fair is fair, they had the last 8 years. Those 8 years being in large part responsible for where we are now. If people insist on being at the fringes instead of near the center they will always be played by the politicians and probably be unhappy a lot of the time.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter