Some wooden bottles I made

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

dollarbill

Reaction score
RE: Erik debuts wooden bottles at the Oct 16th Four Season's Bottle Collectors club general meeting

Wow! Great stuff Erik .These guys are right about making money and at something you like doing . Great work on both the bottles and fish .Ever think of carving fishing lure's. Agian very cool.
bill

Erik T

Reaction score
RE: Erik debuts wooden bottles at the Oct 16th Four Season's Bottle Collectors club general meeting

Thanks! LOL nice one hess. I actually did turn and carve a few lures a while back and I screwed up a fish carving so im gonna turn it into a lure.

jvharp

Reaction score

Very impressive to say the least! Please show us all of your new works as they become available!

Poison_Us

Reaction score

Awesome! Way to go Erik. Keep it up! You definitely have a potential business opportunity here.

glass man

Reaction score

FAR OUT!!! JAMIE

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Erik T

Close up of the backs

AF1AAAA3D2804A3CA798715D2F862B63.jpg

That is cool !! You have a talent there kid. Can you do historical flasks?

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Ever think of carving fishing lure's.
Those are amazing, I have zero talent or eye for art. Well, except recognizing good craftsmanship.
Duck decoys would be something else. There's a lot of all but lost art out there that people want.

Stardust

Reaction score
What a talented 15 year old. I liked the, Star Bottle. [;)]

Erik T

Reaction score
Thanks I'm starting to do doubles now so I will have enough to sell at the Toronto bottle show.

Stardust

Reaction score
Eric these are so cool. How much are you selling these for? Have you heard of Esty? Also, do you have a facebook page, as you can have Esty on your FB page and people can take orders. You can set up for free as long as you make your own goods and you can also sell some other vintage goods. I'll post the link for you. I have friends who now sell right from their facebook page and it works out very nicely. [;)] Good Luck ~

star ~

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClaireS