Spring Privy Dig

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: rvcdigger

Being on a construction site without permission is trespassing. Why is that not the same?

It's just a hole. I'm sure he is going to fill it in right. I'm sure he doesn't want any kids to fall down the hole.

But please do explain why construction sites without permission is not trespassing? Please do. If you give me 8 reasons in under 30 seconds we can call it a red light challenge. Just like on that show with the guy in the cab. [;)]

Because I go on construction sites when there are workers there. We
"walk on" with out permission and we may leave with out permission or we my get permission. But we "walk on" with out permission. 2 seconds

botlguy

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: RICKJJ59W

Being on a construction site without permission is trespassing. Why is that not the same?

It's just a hole. I'm sure he is going to fill it in right. I'm sure he doesn't want any kids to fall down the hole.

But please do explain why construction sites without permission is not trespassing? Please do. If you give me 8 reasons in under 30 seconds we can call it a red light challenge. Just like on that show with the guy in the cab. [;)]

"walk on" with out permission and we may leave with out permission or we my get permission. But we "walk on" with out permission. 2 seconds
Don't you know,,, it's not WRONG unless you get caught. [;)] Or put another way: "No Harm, No Foul".

rvcdigger

Reaction score

You never dug bottles without permission? Yeaahhhh riiiiight...

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score

You never dug bottles without permission? Yeaahhhh riiiiight...

Nope never in all of my digging days alive on this earth. When I am in doubt I ask God,if he says go for it I'm in. [:-]

BMac

Reaction score
Ya'll never heard It's easier to ask for forgiviness than permission?

MyIowagirl

Reaction score
Oh my goodness, are you guys serious? I just joined this forum for the jar section, but was looking around. I own quite a bit of land and our stance always is if it's not yours stay off. I don't care if you think you are just picking berries, mushrooms or buckeyes or whatever, it's mine not yours. Now if you ask I'll probably let you, otherwise around here you might even get shot at. Just sayin'

theroadwarrior10

Reaction score
Whew to avoid the headache of hearing people whine I will never post anything like this again.

andy volkerts

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: theroadwarrior10

Whew to avoid the headache of hearing people whine I will never post anything like this again.
[:D][:D] Yeah, ya did kinda step in it didnt ya, but now ya know how this place works, ever body has an opinion and most of us arent afraid to voice it........

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: theroadwarrior10

Wine? Did you ever see stripes? "That's the facts jack!". Just the facts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter