Strangest place to see old bottles!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

digdug

Reaction score
Hey Sam-you never know what you might find. I've got a friend that buys stuff for the Cracker Barrel restaurants and he finds all kinds of great stuff.

And walkingstick-I drive my wife nuts watching movies. I always see stuff in the background and I re-wind it to see the bottle again. If you watch 'It's a Wonderful Life' there is a lot of great items in the background. Especially in the drugstore scenes.

crkgrl

Reaction score
Had to laugh at checking out the old bottles in movies and at Disney World. I used to just try to memorize the furnishings in the old shots. Now its the bottles too.

Was staring down a ketchup bottle the other night during "The Road to Perdition". Yup, we definitely have a different way of looking at things. Aint life grand?

Caretaker maine

Reaction score
Guys, when my family and I go out to eat at resturants, I see bottles all the time and check them out, my wife just shakes her head too, [:D], I have TEVO and freeze the frames to check out old bottles in moves and shows, it all year long

capsoda

Reaction score
I perfer not to talk too much about how weard I am about bottles in public. You know, stepping on people while they try to enjoy a meal in a restraunt so you can get a look at the bottle on the shelf just above them.[sm=rolleyes.gif][8D]

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sneaky Pete