Surfaceone has passed away

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

splante

Reaction score
so sorry for your loss and the loss of a great person who had helped me many times on this site, made some trades and deals also, his knowledge was a great asset to this site and hobby RIPSteve Plante

bottlerocket

Reaction score
I am so sorry for your loss as well as the forums. He commented on numerous post with such passion for the hobby. God Bless him and his family. I am sure he found that altimately embossed cup which he now shares with The Lord.
Thank you for passing this on and rest assured he will be in our thoughts and prayers.

SAbottles

Reaction score
Haven't been on the site for a while now & have just seen this news. I can only echo what so many others have said. I greatly valued Surf's replies to my queries and was always in awe of his ability to find pictures to match his comments. My condolences to you, Surf2, and other members of Surf's family.

WAHIAWA DIGGER

Reaction score
With Deepest Sympathy...My condolences to you and your family. He has shared his wealth of knowledge with many of us on this site. He has a knack of finding all sorts of information and at one time I asked if he was from Hawaii because of the info he has given me. I have lost a great digging friend 2 years ago, "808 50th State" he too well known on this site and sure he have known your dad. I'm sure they are both smiling down at us. May he Rest in Love & Peace. Aloha, Nate

bobble

Reaction score
Prayers for you and family.The earth shook a bit May 3rd. I haven't visited the formerly blue pages for a long time.When I did,I liked to see his comments. Like so many other people here he had decency,class,grace when needed and would smack down on bottle info. Hilarious pics to go along with his attitude. I rarely talk on websites, but he and a few others made me comfortable enough to talk here.

MedBottle1

Reaction score
Wow, this is so tragic. I remember surfaceone helping me identify and start getting into bottle collecting. I am only 26 and would likely be the type of person who you wouldn't thin kwould totally be into bottles, but he made it fun. He truly will be missed and i will keep your family in my prayers.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
louieb583