Surfaceone has passed away

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Dansalata

Reaction score
surf2,thank you so much for telling us this,he was a great asset to this forum and gave generously of his time and knowledge to the folks out here,he will be sorely missed..RIP SURF!!!

sweetrelease

Reaction score
haven't posted in a while but checked in and saw this. I'm very sorry for your loss. the bottle collecting community has loss a big part of its core also. over the years your dad and I have talked about bottles and off bottle topics and he truly was a very smart man. his pictures at the end of his post were the best. he seemed to prove his point with pictures. rip surf....

botlguy

Reaction score
I can only reiterate what others have said in regard to condolences. Your Dad was a VALUEABLE part of these forums and did many of us huge favors, including myself, by researching the internet as only he could. I asked awhile back where he was as I missed his input tremendously. Now I know and while that is informative I am greatly saddened. I pray that these messages bring you some comfort knowing your Dad was well respected. Take care and be well. Jim

Sir.Bottles

Reaction score
Dear miss surf2 I'am really sorry for the loss of your father. we never met but I learn a lot from him. You have my deepest condolences.

Cthulhu

Reaction score
Wow...I'm really sorry for your loss...He seemed like such a nice guy for the short time I had been on the site to know him. He was the one to create a post especially to wish me a happy birthday, having just started on the forum a couple of weeks before-hand. Just goes to show how much he must have loved the community and the hobby...My thoughts go out to you and your family in this sad time. Rest in peace Surfaceone, you will be missed. =(

thebottleguy

Reaction score
Terribly sorry about your loss,my heart goes out to you and your family. just remember he's in a better place and there won't be any more pain.

ironmountain

Reaction score
My condolences to your family and friends. It was great to have a fellow research nerd on here.I've always liked this old quote:Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can stea

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angieb1229