Thank you Roger and everybody here!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

CanYaDigIt

Reaction score
This place is like a second home to me sometimes. Especially since becoming "self-employed". Definetly THE biggest influecne in me getting into bottles. I stopped by to ask a question and never left. I thank everyone here for the information I have learned and will pass on to others. I must especially thank the old-timers (not you oldtimer, although definetly NOT excluded) on here for passing along your knowledge to all of us. A truly remarkable hobby and a great place to discuss it. Thanks[:(][:(][;)]

Wilkie

Reaction score
Sure glad the bickering is over, I see the whole thread was deleted that was causing heartburn for so many, that's probably for the best. Now we can all get back to the business of being friends!

beendiggin

Reaction score
This forum is never dull, that's for sure. " ....voices from the ether...." and now for something completely different:
different-brain-size-1.jpg

Is that big head more than just a tremendous ego?
There are many tactics people use to end arguments and confrontations, most of them having to do with size. Parents, for example, seem to favor "Because I said so" as a way to put a stop to a disagree­ment with their children, who, after all, are much smaller than they are for at least a little while. School bullies have the reputation of being big kids, their stature all the more advantageous for stuffing the wimpy geeks down the toilet. And let's say that a married couple is arguing about the best way to get to their destination; conceivably, the man could end the argument by saying, "Of course, I'm right! Males have bigger brains." Bottle collectors are the true exception because they are not actually human beings. They are aliens. That's just how they roll. Slurrrp!

Seriously, though, thanks to all. Bottle collecting is great fun, and this forum adds a dimension you just can't find anywhere else.
Some might think I meant demention, so you can interchange those words if you see fit. Either way, sit back and try to have fun.
­

whitefeather

Reaction score
THIS IS GRRRRREAT [:)]
I am learning so much on the forum, just can;t seem to find the old map sites yet, Lobby I think I remember that you posted something some tome back/ right?

A co-worker and I were talking, she live was asking me about some things she dug up next to a tree in her backyard , the house was built in 1890-1900. She was telling me about bottles she had found[:eek:] and took to the glass museum. holly cow I was soooo excited but kool[8D] I said poeple look at old maps to see where the privies are she said a few times folks have come to the house and asked to dig ,[8D] ohhh I said I would really like to do that, she said ...oh sure.[:)] Nice.. the whole subject came up when she was telling me about the ghost that she sees in the house...[;)] this is going to be fun, just thought I would share I will make sure I have my son's camara so I can share.

Whitefeather

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday