The largest bottle club in the USA isnt represented at shows!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

glass man

Reaction score
YES THANK YOU ROGER!

This place has given me many friends..I love dearly and at the local bottle show it is wonderful to see a person that is on here!!

Personally I wish it could stay like this forever..but then I wanted the BEATLES to be together forever...I guess change may be inevitable...just hope this place never loses it's caring and just becomes a "MONEY MAKER"..I know it sure ain't that now and again I THANK ROGER FOR THAT TOO!!JAMIE

andy volkerts

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your health problems Roger, You are in my prayers. I have enjoyed this site immensly, and cannot think of a better site on the web for the interaction of us hobbyists that love the old glass. On another note, maybe when the time comes and Roger wants to maybe all the site users can come up with a plan to buy the ABN and keep it going for many more years. Maybe we can use some of the ideas that have been presented here in this post. But that will depend on Roger and how he feels in the future. I for one would miss him if and when he leaves us. best of luck and all our prayers are with you Roger, and thanks much for providing such a wonderful resource for our enjoyment........Andy

NYCFlasks

Reaction score
Truly sorry to hear of Rogers heart issues, buzz wrecker for sure. Wishing him the best of luck.
I really enjoy this site, it is my chance to keep in touch with the bottle hobby, as it is very tough for me to make shows, my work schedule is everyday, except for vacation time.
Honestly, between this site, and that electronic flea market we all love to hate, it accounts for nearly all of my collecting activity. I have been most fortunate to add many items to my collection from both here, and that other site.
I would like to have some way for us to identify our Forum members at shows, either T shirts, hats or what have you. It would be nice to be able to chat with other members at shows, to see the face behind the screen name.
Ultimately money will be a factor, everything costs something, and the best of intentions, and a Metro Card will get you on the Subway. Potential revenue streams will have to be identified in time to keep us up and running.

druggistnut

Reaction score
Throwing this one out there-
How about a distinctive, professional looking name tag for each supporter/active participant of ABN? It would identify you by name, ABN name and could be worn to bottle shows. It would be easier to identify fellow members and would also promote the site.
Bill

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen