THE NEVER-ENDING STORY GAME

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ohhhhh man ! Im alive!! the shot has missed all vital organs! I guess I am meant to dig on,I have a purpose in life [8D]
Yo G man get me a band-Aid-------------------------------

Ratzilla

Reaction score
Geez, dugout twisted his ankle, rick got shot, several people got loopy from handling the salamanders, sodabob wrecked a cop car while under the influence, I even ran hit someone with the van - this place is getting pretty dangerous. Lets drink the rest of the beer and play baseball with the junker bottles. Pitcher gets a pair of safety glasses with one lens missing. Who wants to pitch?

glass man

Reaction score
NO BANDAID RICK MAN...BUT,I DID FIND A FULL BOTTLE OF MCMUNNS'S OPIUM!! LITTLE OLD...BUT YOU SHOULD BE FEELING NO PAIN SOON!

WE GOTTA GET YOU BETTER...GET OUTA HERE AND GO HELP POOR RENEE..WHOSE ANCLE HAS BEEN HURT SINCE PAGE 9...HEY I FOUND A WHOLE CASE OF MCMUNNS!!! WE WILL KILL PAIN AS WE FIND EACH HURT PERSON ON HERE AND SOME THAT AIN'T HURTING AS A PRECAUTION...PREVENTIVE CARE IS BIG NOW..SO WE WILL STOP PAIN ,BEFORE IT GETS TO ANY BODY!! JAMIE

Dugout

Reaction score
Good idea Jamie, but don't they say "No pain, No gain"?

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
ORIGINAL: Dugout

Well, I'm stuck on page 9 with a really bad sprained ankle and nobody seems to want to rescue me. I guess I don't look like a bottle or something.[:(][:(]

We gotcha covered! There's been a lot going on since I was over here.... Better keep your head down and watch out for all these drunks![:D] [:'(] [8D]

glass man

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Dugout

Good idea Jamie, but don't they say "No pain, No gain"?

THIS IS WHAT I HAVE HEARD...BUT I ALWAYS THOUGHT THE PERSON WAS EITHER NOT IN MUCH PAIN OR A MASOCHIST!!I KNOW WHEN I BROKE MY LEG IN BOTH BONES AND CRACKED IT ALL UP AND DOWN I WOULD HAVE BEEN HAPPY IF SOME ONE HAD KNOCKED ME OUT WITH A HAMMER!!!

peejrey

Reaction score
BIG BUMP
LET'S GO PEOPLE, THIS WAS JUST GETTING INTERESTING![8D]

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
I guess my hangover turned into a coma these past few weeks, but I'm fully conscious now and ready to head out for the haunted bottle factory if anyone wants to join me. ??? [:D]

SPBOB

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
peejrey ~

Sounds good ... and as far as I'm concerned we are "on the road again" and heading for Chattanooga, Tennessee. I have to sober up just a little first, but I will pick up the keys to the old factory tonight and meet you at the front gate in the morning. If the others want to join us they can point their noses east and put the pedal to the metal. Gate unlocking will be at 8:00 AM sharp! See ya there. [:)]

SPBOB

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaygause