THE NEVER-ENDING STORY GAME

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

peejrey

Reaction score
OHHHH!!!!
Your talking about old Thatchers place......Yeah, it's haunted......
I've got a map to the old placed.......

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
I arrive late (I didn't have a map). After picking up the keys from the old lady who owns and will be demolishing the place to sell the property, I pull into the front gate area and park my pickup. I sit on the tailgate of my truck with a cup of java in one hand and a donut in the other. I am wondering who else will show up when my eye catches a flash of sunlight reflecting off a piece of broken glass that is laying on the ground next to the chain link fence that surrounds the old factory. I walk over and pick up the small shard of glass and am shocked to discover what it reveals. It is embossed with a portion of a word that I recognize as being that of a turn of the century bottle from a Leavenworth, Kansas bottler. But instead of the entire word "Leavenworth," it is broken off near the middle and simply says ...

"Leave"

Perhaps this place is haunted after all. And where the heck is peejrey? I sure could use some help and support right about now. [:-] We only have one week to pick this place clean. That is if we survive!

SPBOB

[Leavensworth Bottle]

51DAFE381E6147F9AEBA24D92EB70BE0.jpg

Attachments

• 51DAFE381E6147F9AEBA24D92EB70BE0.jpg
    51DAFE381E6147F9AEBA24D92EB70BE0.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 60

peejrey

Reaction score
I called Bob....."Well.....When i left i forgot to to grab my flashlights.......I went to a walmart, and the line was soooooooooooo longggggggggg......." Bob didn't sound to happy.....
I told him to get his tent up and i would be there in an hour........

cyberdigger

Reaction score
An hour passed, and there he was, working a hibachi grill and firin' up some of the finest looking sausages you ever done saw!

peejrey

Reaction score
I arrive to find charlie and bob chowin down on some sausages....An our had passed and i had set up my tent, i went over and showed the guys the map........

Ratzilla

Reaction score
Well, it took me two weeks to drive 200 miles, I started out towing my van behind the Stanley steamer at 10 MPH but it finally broke down, but some antique car nut stopped and traded me his '34 Ford pickup for the dead Steamer on the spot, so I finally made it to the dig site, still towing the stupid van (need somewhere to keep the bottle boxes & extra beer) - and what do I find? I don't have a clue yet, let me see that map...

peejrey

Reaction score
It's a little late to be digging, I yell to ratzilla, come on over, I made some Tennessee catfish!

cyberdigger

Reaction score
It's a little early to be eating catfish, I yell to Ratzilla, come on over, I just started the keg!

Ratzilla

Reaction score
I might have taken that trade, except the bottle was ABM and said 'Wheaton' on the bottom - Cyber's getting toasted, maybe you trade him for something before he sobers up. Actually,with sausage and catfish and a keg, I think we're all getting toasted. My vision's going funky...maybe that bottle was pontilled...maybe green M & M's cure cancer...maybe calico cats can learn to drive a Jeep...WHAT THE HELL WAS IN THOSE SAUSAGES?!!!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaygause