The puce Eagle flew back to Dyottlville today----->

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

surfaceone

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: RICKJJ59W

The people that saw my bottle that worked there were not to excited. I guess we as privy and dump diggers have a whole different outlook on old glass. That's just fine with me[;)]

9C7F4F993B704993938B8F2DBB2DD6DC.jpg

Hey Rick,

That is a great picture and a great memory. I'm glad you guys could link up and see it together. Nothing like a pilgrimage to a Historic Glasshouse before re-burial. I am shocked that the Jerseyites are not now blowing taps enroute.

Have'ya got any photos in which everyone has their eyes open at the same time? The Badger was always vigilant.

I envy you guys the experience. Thanks for the photo tour. When you're talking pesce faccia, all I could see was:

9fd604c73f54c281b38322096ca82166.jpg

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Steve/sewell

Look familiar seriously, Rick and Dave here is the factory printed on the 1836 Dyott script money. Those tunnel shapes sure look like the ones that are exposed now ?

89245A447789469AA08C130FA1DDDADF.jpg

Yep they sure do! we must have been looking at the bottom of the kiln,where the arch way was. Hey send me that picture. To my email

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: surfaceone

The people that saw my bottle that worked there were not to excited. I guess we as privy and dump diggers have a whole different outlook on old glass. That's just fine with me[;)]

9C7F4F993B704993938B8F2DBB2DD6DC.jpg

Hey Rick,

That is a great picture and a great memory. I'm glad you guys could link up and see it together. Nothing like a pilgrimage to a Historic Glasshouse before re-burial. I am shocked that the Jerseyites are not now blowing taps enroute.

Have'ya got any photos in which everyone has their eyes open at the same time? The Badger was always vigilant.

I envy you guys the experience. Thanks for the photo tour. When you're talking pesce faccia, all I could see was:

9fd604c73f54c281b38322096ca82166.jpg

Hahahaha who the hell is that?

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: JOETHECROW

Rick,...I think that's awesome that you went there with your flask! Great pics you've got now too!

Yeah Joe I was a little weary of it getting broken but I packed him well. A fall from a 2 story building and I'm pretty sure it would be un scratched.

But--- when it was out of the safety net and held over hard ground I did get a little jumpy,I think Steve was even more so[:D]

carobran

Reaction score

I got a brick from Dyottville man!

Trivial to most,but not me[:D]

C03F6E1D146145C7B01EDCD2E444DDDC.jpg
They actually let you take a brick?I figured they would'nt let anybody touch any of the stuff.But,then again,you're probably being watched.[8|]Ahhh,you were probably being watched before anyway sooo...[sm=rolleyes.gif][:D]Have they found any intact flasks or anything?Or just bits and pieces?

Penn Digger

Reaction score
Nice posts and adventure Sick Rick, Badger and Mr. Swell! Badger, nice talking to you today. See you in 2 weeks.

PD

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: carobran

I got a brick from Dyottville man!

Trivial to most,but not me[:D]

C03F6E1D146145C7B01EDCD2E444DDDC.jpg
They actually let you take a brick?I figured they would'nt let anybody touch any of the stuff.But,then again,you're probably being watched.[8|]Ahhh,you were probably being watched before anyway sooo...[sm=rolleyes.gif][:D]Have they found any intact flasks or anything?Or just bits and pieces?

Ask and Rick shall receive[8D] One of the head guys was cool and tossed a few bricks from the 1850 section out. I am sure more will turn up,I am almost positive.

I didn't see any whole bottles,just shards but the one guy told us they dug an (almost) whole Washington Taylor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerrykevin