Thought on property for a dig wanted.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Hey Warren, good to hear from you. I really thought you might have something to say about the Yankee ripoff of your home style though. I'm a bit dissapointed. Who knows, maybe some d%$* carpetbagger came back with it an' stole yur ideres.
Anywhoos, I'll be gettig a probe of somesort and working what's left of the property soon. There is a few 1700's homes in the same area. Don't know about taverns though Ron. Most of the land has been developed or flooded for the resevois-resivuois,resiveois...made made lakes. Comon down wayne, sean and anyone. I'm sure the MDC will let ya in.

capsoda

Reaction score
Hey Eric, I didn't want to hurt anyones feelings by mentioning the poor yankee attempt at antibellum architecture wid dem squar poles an lac at.

Is that better.LoL

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Mornin Eric...

Yea, Sean and Dirtflicker were right... I could have cared less for the house... I was looking at the edge of the water, the manmade dam and the road that leads to the edge of the lake. There must have been a dock or wharf there at one time. [8|]

I tried to find the map on the internet, but was unable to figure out the town or location. [:-] Eric, send me a PM with the town name so I can check out the water possibilities... I won't divulge the name of the town or location to anyone else...[&:]

Wayne

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaygause