Todays Under House Find.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

hemihampton

Reaction score
After Work today drove around the old Run Down Houses in Detroit. First House I stopped at was just Torn down. Found a common Par T Pak Soda Quart from Detroit. One Block over I see a old Abandoned House with a bunch of it's Skirting missing from the front of the Porch exposing the whole under neath Crawlspace under the House. To Tempting to not Stop. I crawl under there with my extreme case of Claustrophobia & Arachnidphobia to retrieve 2 Quart Size Milk Bottles. a Extemely common AMD from Detroit & a not so common Country Maid from Detroit. Not one I remember seeing before. Below is the before & after Cleaned Pics. LEON.
UnderHouseFind542022.JPG
UnderHouseFineCleaned542022.JPG

mingoman64

Reaction score
Nice finds!

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Mailman1960

Reaction score
After Work today drove around the old Run Down Houses in Detroit. First House I stopped at was just Torn down. Found a common Par T Pak Soda Quart from Detroit. One Block over I see a old Abandoned House with a bunch of it's Skirting missing from the front of the Porch exposing the whole under neath Crawlspace under the House. To Tempting to not Stop. I crawl under there with my extreme case of Claustrophobia & Arachnidphobia to retrieve 2 Quart Size Milk Bottles. a Extemely common AMD from Detroit & a not so common Country Maid from Detroit. Not one I remember seeing before. Below is the before & after Cleaned Pics. LEON.
View attachment 236701View attachment 236702
Are there any other kind of houses in Detroit, just kidding. Nice finds. The things we do to find bottles, be safe.
Giddy up.

Mailman1960

Reaction score
Absolutely, it's a shame what has happened to all the big city neighborhoods. It would be pretty hard to live a quality life in most big cities. Realtors are to blame for much of it. I didn't mean to offend you, Chicago is pretty much the same.

hemihampton

Reaction score
Absolutely, it's a shame what has happened to all the big city neighborhoods. It would be pretty hard to live a quality life in most big cities. Realtors are to blame for much of it. I didn't mean to offend you, Chicago is pretty much the same.

no insult taken. it's cool, most of Detroit is full of run down burnt down Crack Houses. But I can think of 4 really nice Neighborhoods. Indian Village is nice. LEON.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora