Took the Long Way Home Today

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

logueb

Reaction score
Well, I gotta get to picking before dark sets in. These things are starting to dry up on the vines. Hope you enjoyed the trip and maybe we can take another ride again real soon. Yall come back now, ya hear.

FD3C7C7FBC6E49D98219BA533729D079.jpg

Attachments

• FD3C7C7FBC6E49D98219BA533729D079.jpg
    FD3C7C7FBC6E49D98219BA533729D079.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 74

logueb

Reaction score
Hey Cap, You ever swung out into the river on a rope like that, or climbed up and dove into the river?

Hey Rick, Sorry man, there's no round trip ticket. Once you get used to those 300 plus days of shunshine, no snowy and icey roads in the winter, fishing year round, large whitetail deer (I have them almost daily in the back yard), you're here to stay.

cobaltbot

Reaction score
Buster,
Thanks for the ride, some enjoy the destination, some the journey, some like me both. The road less traveled by and all that always appealed to me. Life's full of ironies, I've always loved deeply my home town area but struck by wonderlust always love checking out whats around the next bend. Can't get that Supertramp song out of my head.......love that song!
Cobalt

jwschaeffer

Reaction score
Hey Buster, Sorry again! Great pics...i wish i had a yard like that.

P.S. -That aquarium guy ended up being a pretty good toy..it was made by a company called Bing..in the 30's..got over $300. for it on ebay.

Again awesome pics!!I hope there is no hard feelings! Regards..John

bigghouse

Reaction score
i have a black lab and shes bean attacted by are neighbors dog so much that they had to give him away. but anyway i bet in that creak there are bottles, thats where i find most of mine, in a creek.

anna

capsoda

Reaction score
You bet Buster. Did the mud slide thing too.

Hey John, Great to hear. Bing items always bring good money and they are not all that rare. Great for you good for collectors of bing items.[:)] Congrats.

Georgia Peach

Reaction score
What part of Georgia are you in? Apparantely southern with all the Spanish Moss. I was raised in Florida so that stuff makes me homesick everytime I see it, (made me itch one time too - red bugs!) You also must be in the eastern section with all the Revolutionary & Shermans March to the Sea. My 9 year old son loves the history from the era & we try to visit as many sites as we can. Thanks for the sharing the photos, Beautiful!

OsiaBoyce

Reaction score
Swimming w/ gators,crossing a highland pond to shoot dear,picking scuppernong make wine or jelly? Aint the South great? Typical plantation house,they all didn't look look Tara.This was usual style, is this Georgian? Where's F.L. Wright when you need him. Which way we gonna go next time? "And the neighbors said we lived like hicks,but they'd bring their cars for pa to fix" Toward Savannah?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JOYCELR