Trying Not To Break It

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bubbas dad

Reaction score
getting my Kist NDNR made me think about Rhona and i was wondering if anyone has heard from her lately. the kist she found was the 1st one i ever saw.

glass man

Reaction score
I HAVE WONDERED BOUT HER TOO! SHE SENT ME A VASE THAT I INTEND TO MAKE USE AS A FISH BOWL IF I CAN EVER FIND A LIVELY FISH AT WALL MART THAT AIN'T DEAD OR HAFE DEAD!

VERY SWEET PERSON!! PRAY SHE IS FINE! JAMIE

towhead

Reaction score
Her last log in was Feb 11....maybe she's on Vacation!!!!!!!!!

-Julie

cobaltbot

Reaction score
Far as I know Rhona is just fine, she has been at the last few Baltimore club mtgs and I'm sure she will be at the show!

logueb

Reaction score
Yeah. I miss her posts of the milk bottles and finds from that dump she was digging. If anyone makes contact with her, tell her that she is missed on the forum.

cracked bottle

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: logueb

Yeah. I miss her posts of the milk bottles and finds from that dump she was digging. If anyone makes contact with her, tell her that she is missed on the forum.

Buster,

I sent her an email before I left work yesterday. I told her forum members missed her. I have not heard back from her as of yet. I will try and see if I can get in touch with her today.

Marc

Trying not to break it

Reaction score
hi everyone, thanks so much for thinking about me. it means a lot. i havn't had a place to dig since last june. i now have a new lead on a dump. as soon as my back feels better from a fall on the ice at work nd the snow goes away, i hope to be digging again[:D]. take care everyone and watch out for the ice[:mad:]. rhona

logueb

Reaction score
Hi Rhona. What happened to the dump that was producing all those great milk bottles? Sorry to hear about the fall on the ice. Heck, I trip and fall here when there's no ice. Get vines twisted around my ankles and there I go . Bucket flying in one direction, shovel in the other direction. I hurt my back many years ago, So I know about the back pain. Hope to see you posting again real soon. Buster.

glass man

Reaction score
GREAT TO HEAR FROM YOU RHONDA! I FELL TWICE AT THE BOTTLE SHOW INSIDE! PRETTY EMBARRASING LAYING ON YOUR BACK AND PEOPLE HAVING TO HELP YOU UP,BUT I SURE WAS GLAD THEY WERE THERE TO HELP ME!

HOPE YOUR BACK GETS WELL AND NO PERMANENT DAMAGE!! JAMIE

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cdtivey