unlisted Bmore bots

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cobaltbot

Reaction score
Here’s four bottles I’ve gotten recently off eBay or forum members that are not listed in the Baltimore book. I want to be clear that I am in no way knocking the book. On the contrary, the members of the Baltimore Bottle Club and Doc Andersen have done a great job in putting out the three editions of this book and I find it an invaluable resource to have and use. I find it exciting that new bottles continue to be discovered and added to the historical record.

From left to right:

ENGLAR. KITE & CO./DRUGGISTS/BALTIMORE. (not listed without MD and 7†size)

in script: Sites & Galligher/Baltimore (company not listed)

J.P.DIFFENDERFER & CO/PHARMACISTS/LOMBARD & POPPLETON STS/BALTIMORE. (company not listed)

SUPERIOR TOILET WATER/M.TREGOR & SONS/ BALTIMORE &/WASHINGTON D.C. (product not listed)

I know toilet water bottles are not very collectible but this is a nice heavy and large bottle made by TCW & Co

EA7B93B798D046F4A85CCB56239796A9.jpg

Attachments

• EA7B93B798D046F4A85CCB56239796A9.jpg
    EA7B93B798D046F4A85CCB56239796A9.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 76

cobaltbot

Reaction score
Thanks Matt, I may just have to get that as a companion. By the way WELCOME to the forum[:D][:D][:D]!!! There's some really knowledgable folks on here, like this guy Guntherhess..........................

AntiqueMeds

Reaction score
ya ya ... I am working on rehosting my website. I changed my email from that crappy yahoo spam account and it messed up my login. I think Roger is hibernating for the winter so I just made a new account. That GuntherHess guy was trouble any way.

cobaltbot

Reaction score
Wow, I thought Doc had officially retired from the NEXT edition, I know he's done his share - but if he's still compilling I'll send him a bunch.

Staff online

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aarhar75