Update on the Joseph Zapf Anheuser Hutch

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Scottcenfla

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I managed to find a intact Joseph Zapf Anheuser Bush Hutch this last weekend. I posted several broken ones a few weeks ago and was going to get maybe one of them repaired. Here is the whole one in good shape luckily.

I'm still wondering if anyone has a listing for this particular bottle. I do know Joseph Zapf was a agent for the Anheuser Bush Company in Jacksonville, Fl. just before the turn of the century. He was also involved in the Gay-Ola Soda Company about that time and must have owned a distillary, I've dug a whiskey embossed with Joseph Zapf, Jacksonville, Fl., clear and about quart/fifth size.

Any information would be much appreciated as to a listing or directions to a particular book or reference source for Anheuser bottles. Thanks in advance and happy hunting, Scott.

Question for the group, is there a way to post multiple pictures on the forums here other than one post at a time? I generally upload pictures to my website and then link them within a post on another forum. I'm still new here and haven't figured this one out just yet.

Bz76905.jpg

Attachments

• Bz76905.jpg
    Bz76905.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 111
  • Bz76905.jpg
    Bz76905.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 108

Scottcenfla

Reaction score
Here is a closeup of the embossing.

Mk26530.jpg