WANTED: BEER CANS

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Bottles r LEET

Reaction score
Leon, the Diet Pepsi has a small pinhole in the back, and the Finast Ginger Ale has multiple small rust holes. Should I still send them?

Bottles r LEET

Reaction score
Leon, have some bad news. The beer can was sold in a table lot. Everything on the table went in one lot. It went for $700. We didn't get it. Sorry.[:(]

hemihampton

Reaction score
Maybe bidder was bidding big money on something else of Interest on Table. Maybe he had zero interest in can? Maybe he would of sold Krueger can cheap? Did you ask him. PS. Send me that Diet Pepsi & Finast Ginger ale. I'm not afraid of rust or holes or dents. THANKS, LEON.

Bottles r LEET

Reaction score
Leon, I wasn't there. My Dad was at the auction. I asked him to buy it, and I could pay him back later, because I couldn't be there. I don't know who bought it.[:(]

The Can Kid

Reaction score
Hey Leon, do you want those sodas? I am trying to get some sodas, and the Diamond Coke is high on my list. Did you get it?

hemihampton

Reaction score
Don't remember a Diamond coke but I do have a extra mint indoor one with original juice tab still intact & air sealed if Interested? Have a few dumpers of it also, I could send you a free dumper. Let me know? LEON.

Bottles r LEET

Reaction score
Leon, I have some of the cans packaged up. It will take two boxes to send them all. I will put them in the mail on monday.

JohnDeereMoxie

Reaction score
I have 2 of those Rupperts in perfect condition found in a wall of a nursing home in Fall River hahha. My dad's partner at work found the 2 while breaking apart some wall to get at a pipe. Awesome find. My dad knows I like old stuff so he kept them. Great find on their part and great in my collection.
ORIGINAL: Bottles r LEET

Here is a list of what I have.

Keepers:

2 American Dry cans
1 Narragansette
Finast Ginger Ale
Diamond Coke
Dawson's
Pepsi
Ruppert
Unknown

DCEEFFA778FF4F2F896907675122223D.jpg