WANTED: STERLING MILITARY PINS, BADGES, ETC ETC

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

NyDigger1

Reaction score
Im looking for anything sterling silver or non sterling silver in the form of us or german (WW2 Helmets as well) pins badges medals etc etc etc, spanning from ww1 to vietnam.

heres some examples, THERE ARE MANY OTHER PINS WHICH I DONT HAVE PICTURES IN THIS POST! IM INTERESTED IN ANYTHING THAT YOU HAVE, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I own many of the pieces shown below but not all, there are different versions. I know that bottle collectors must have a few somewhere (at least I do since I dug some of them up). PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY, ILL PAY TOP DOLLAR FOR SOME, FAIR PRICE FOR OTHERS.

QUAL-USN-SurfaceWarfareEnlisted_1.jpg

QUAL-USN-SubmarineEnlisted-deepwave_1.jpg

QUAL-USN-SSBNDeterrantPatrol_1.jpg

QUAL-USN-SubmarineCombatPatrol_1.jpg

QUAL-USN-ParachutistBasic_1.jpg

presleyaafbombardier2frtlg.jpg

$(KGrHqRHJEwE88eJ1r0jBPWCHe)Je!~~60_35.JPG

braclet_021_3.jpg

sharpshooter1.JPG

4167847346_c995f3ae77.jpg

DSC00004-6.jpg

jamieyohnPA

Reaction score
had you ever checked out any of the uniform buttons i posted pics of in the "anybody collect anything other than bottles?" thread? some were posted by L C but they're my pics since I'm computer illiterate,lol. But out of my uniform buttons, a nice handful appear to be some type of military, so if you need better,closer pics or pics of some singled out, just let me know:)

jamieyohnPA

Reaction score
if you're really interested in any of them, I'm definitely willing to trade for bottles or other buttons if you have any!!!![:D]

NyDigger1

Reaction score
Hey jamiey, thanks for the offer, but unfortunately I have to decline. I have loads of buttons (US Army and Navy WW2) already but im specifically looking for pins/badges/medals/helmets/daggers/bayonets. I would be open to a trade however, for some of my buttons if you had any 5 boroughs nyc blobs lying around [;)].

thanks, mike

jamieyohnPA

Reaction score
lol no nyc blobs:-(, if i even have any nyc bottles at all its very few, but I will check,thanks!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sneaky Pete