What a FIND! For Sale 2 Fruit Jars 1 wax jar

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

nurdreams68

Reaction score
i have found 2 great fruit jars, and 1 Wax jar.
I have found the hard to find green Wax Jar bottom base embossed Dillon C Company Fairmont Ind. large mouth but there is a crack in the top lip, look at the swirls in this old jar!
then I found an old Lightening Jar, 1 pint Trade Mark Lightning Registered US patent office and the base is embossed Putnam 89 YES this has the matching glass lid
and next I found the old quart jar with angled glass slope that has embossed on the front Mason's Patent Nov 30 1858....
I am willing to part with any of these for the right offer, as I have already done my homework, Is this something your looking for? email me at Nurdreams68@aol.com with an offer, please be reasonable. thanks OH YEAH I have more items that we found even better ones, Fruit Jars, Medicine, Stone crocks, Colbalt blue, oh yeah and one that is shaped like a bowling pin and is emerald green and embossed with "Virginia Etna Spring Co. Vinton Va" and so much more! even old jewerly, ex: screw back earrings opal bracelet..... I hope this all sales!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday