What do you think about this idea?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Robby Raccoon

Trash Digger
Reaction score
It's small enough to put it in face first at a slight angle. But, like a shark's took in a bottle, they put the base on afterwards for something too big.

Robby Raccoon

Trash Digger
Reaction score
Sadly I am too young to have a account of sorts, so all I have is physical cash. Unless you're in Muskegon, I couldn't look into it. But! Hobby Lobby is bound to have modern ones like our friend Jim says we should use.

Robby Raccoon

Trash Digger
Reaction score
Selling what? The bottle necklaces? I plan to make one to give to a friend, and have the others with littles I must find as display. I didn't make those up there, just stumbled across them.
She loves wolves.

botlguy

Reaction score
I will add my last (I think[8D]) input on this thread. After much thought I think I approve (not that it really matters to ANYONE) of the use of the older bottles for any project as long as it does not permanently alter the piece. So, you all have my permission to proceed,,,,,, but with CAUTION. [;)]

sunrunner

Reaction score
I think its a good use,of little bottles that wood normaly get left at the dump.my wife has been making jewely out of small bottle iv brought home from time to time.These are small.one inch or less.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
.TheNYBittersCollector.