What you do other than bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RedGinger

Reaction score
I enjoy photography, writing, reading, sleeping, cooking, geneaology, archaeology, doing crafts, love animals. It's hard to find the time to do it all, just wish I had more time!

texasdigger

Reaction score
Deer hunting, fly fishing, fly tieing, gardening, mycology, drawing, stained glass, glass blowing, skeet and sporting clay shooting, dogs, wood work, philosophy, old cars, history and most of all my family and friends. Life has been very tough for me for the last little bit, and without them I would not want to face the day. This is a great idea for a thread!
Brad

Oldihtractor

Reaction score
Well to round out my profile.... I coach basket ball, and little league.. Play ice hockey.... As for the dirt bike thing I race the national enduro series.. Its kinda like rally racing but on bikes.... Have raced the Baja 1000 in mexico.. We also collect early tractors that broke the american praire's.. As well as have a resoration shop for tractors... Along with dairy memorabilia ( cream separators etc.) Farm tractor dealership signs etc..

A pic attatched of our 1911 20hp international harvester tractor

7AF87A5BDD144FE88E55A7E4A18378B6.jpg

Attachments

• 7AF87A5BDD144FE88E55A7E4A18378B6.jpg
    7AF87A5BDD144FE88E55A7E4A18378B6.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 89

texasdigger

Reaction score
I have helped restore a poppin john tractor. It was what my father used as a child to work the fields. Old tractors do not get enough attention. They are beautiful pieces of American ingenuity.

glass man

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: texasdigger

I have helped restore a poppin john tractor. It was what my father used as a child to work the fields. Old tractors do not get enough attention. They are beautiful pieces of American ingenuity.
COOL! MY DAD USED A MULE AND PLOW WHEN HE WAS 8. GREAT TO SEE A PICTURE OF A TRACTOR THAT OLD!

PrivyCheese

Reaction score
I collect antiques, been coaching football for sixteen yrs. My son says I am a certified, documents on the wall pack rat. I have every toy my son ever owned. He is now 22. I took cake decorateing classes. I enjoy going to antique and estate auctions. I never have enough time to do everything. I also love going to Disneyworld.

pyshodoodle

Reaction score
Tractor John -
Not sure if this would be interesting to you, but it's not too too far from you, I don't think... not sure how many tractors/hit & miss engines they have anymore... back in the 70's before they took over Joanna Furnace, they had basically a whole festival of them... I know they still have them, but I'm more interested in the other stuff. Weekend after Labor Day for the Haycreek Festival. http://www.haycreek.org/festivals.htm#festival

Kate

jays emporium

Reaction score
I coach girl's softball as a volunteer at a Catholic junior high school. My daughter has been playing since she was 4 and by the time she was 12 I'd taught her everything I knew and turned her over to more professional coaches. She is 15 now and playing high school ball and playing for a college exposure team that goes only to tournaments where college scouts and coaches come for recruiting. There are 15 girls on the roster and they have played 5 tournaments this Fall. The 5 high school seniors have all received offers and one has signed for a full ride at Centenary College in Shreveport. My daughter is just a sophomore but she is already on the "watch list" for 5 schools.

Tony14

Reaction score
I hunt, fish and enjoy being outdoors doing anything in general. I also tie flies, repair guitars and play bass and guitar in a couple of local bands.

texasdigger

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: jays emporium

I coach girl's softball as a volunteer at a Catholic junior high school. My daughter has been playing since she was 4 and by the time she was 12 I'd taught her everything I knew and turned her over to more professional coaches. She is 15 now and playing high school ball and playing for a college exposure team that goes only to tournaments where college scouts and coaches come for recruiting. There are 15 girls on the roster and they have played 5 tournaments this Fall. The 5 high school seniors have all received offers and one has signed for a full ride at Centenary College in Shreveport. My daughter is just a sophomore but she is already on the "watch list" for 5 schools.

I know you don't remember me, but you and I met this year at the Texas bottle show. At that time I did not know you are a member here. I had just seen your ebay listings. Had I none I would have spent a bit more time getting to know you. I was an avid baseball player until I blew out my shoulder. No amount of physical therapy was able to get my throwing arm back after the surgery.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdahlem