What you do other than bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Jim

Reaction score
I had a few dirtbikes when I was younger. Those were fun times. I never broke any bones, but busted up a bike or two and scored some scrapes and bruises [:D].

Now, I have a few other interests. In addition to bottles, I collect coins, stoneware and local historical items. I also enjoy birdwatching, fishing, working on cars and trucks and reading about history. ~Jim

LC

Reaction score
Do you do tin types Richard !!?? Have one of my Great Great Great Great or what Grandfather he is from the civil war . He is in pretty bad shape . I believe he was a Confederate , always knew there was a Rebel in the family some where along the line ............

LC

Reaction score
Bottles are my main interest . I also collect Trilobites from the Ordivician Period , Gas & Oil Memorabilia , Hunting & Fishing Memorabilia , I am an avid woodworker , I like making wooden knives , as well as cabinetry and whatever else I decide I want to do , I am prone to buy a knife here and there , have around seventy pocket knives somewhere , Straigh razors , Pepsi and some Coke items (Anyone need an old Coke machine , have one listed on Craigslist) , and anything and everything else that may catch my eye .

cordilleran

Reaction score
Somewhere in the Great American Southwest
When I am not engaged in philanthropic endeavors, I entertain myself with philosophical debates with various Forum members, dapple in various romantic liasons and generally enjoy life to its fullest.

farmgal

Reaction score
Dogs Dogs Dogs X 15 cats cats X 11, Birdwatching, gardening, pickle making, rabbits, Crafting when I find time and yes bottle digging....slightly. And of course being online chatting..Met my husband that way. farmgal Wow sounds like I pickle rabbits..YIKES :D

glass man

Reaction score
PICKLED RABBIT? YUMMY![:D] I COLLECT BOUT EVERY THING,AND GLAD I DID! SINCE HARDS TIMES HAVE COME SELLING THE STUFF HAVE GOT US THROUGH SOME MONEY PROBS.! MADE A BELIEVER OUT OF MY WIFE,ALWAYS TOLD HER ONE DAY SHE WOULD BE GLAD I BOUGHT ALL THE CRAP I DID! my REAL PASSION THOUGH IS BOTTLES AND RECORD ALBUMS FROM THE 1960S[SPECIALLY] AND THE 1970S!

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles