Who is this guy???

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Gunsmoke47...

Hey Kelley, those are two great looking bottles... I've found some pumpkinseeds, but they are all clear... Still looking for some color. No too many places in Texas to dive, is there? Maybe the houston area? Any lakes or ponds that might be promising?

Wayne[&:]

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
YE Olde Prospector...

Hey Cliff, nice seeing ya...

Rick and I are planning some dives up in the Bath area. I'll let you know what we find.. Water's getting cold though... Hope we have a bit easier winter than what is forecast!!
Take care and good luck diggin... I guess the ground is pretty well frozen up by now. How much of a frost layer is there? Can you break through?[:-]

Wayne

capsoda

Reaction score
Got some nice pics coming up here. Thanks you guys. [:)]Theres got to be more of ya out there. Nice seed Kelley. Hey Wayne, the water Temp around here was 64 today. [8D]Man I need to start diving. Wonder if they make a wet suit big around enough for me. [8|]My little thumb dude got a bubu today out in the shop today. Hope it don't leave a mark.[sm=lol.gif]

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Capsoda...

Sounds like your little "thumb dude" has a mind of his own! What, you have no control over him? What's up with that? At least MY little "Thumb Dude" does what he is told... He actually comes diving with me and he helped me finish all my work today.. and helped me throw all the salt and sand in my driveway, shovel all the slush, push my van out of a snowbank... bring in firewood, start the woodstove, so he comes in real handy... I bet yours isn't shoveling any snow!!

Hey Warren, we got a great thread going, huh...?[;)]

Wayne

P.S. Pam took the camera away from me because she said I wasn't actin my age!!!

I'll find it though and get some more pics out to you!!

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Hey Cap...

You put in a photo of your wife, so I thought I'd share a photo of mine! I put her into this photo for size comparison... Those little red creatures were a "tip" from one of the fishing boats here in Southern Maine that I do underwater maintenance on They weighed about 8lbs down to 5lbs!!! Sure were good!!! Bottles aren't the only thing that are found underwater...[8D]

Wayne

Rp44893.jpg

capsoda

Reaction score
Hey Wayne, Good to finally meet your boss, I mean wife.[sm=lol.gif] Hey Pam. My Thumb guy is a lazy bum, always getting into trouble. Rained all day here and he just layed around on his lazy butt.[>:]

I thought crawdads were full of mercury when they got that big.[;)] Putin lobster in ffont of me,[&o] Thats just mean.[X(]

Cindy says I always act my age, 8.[sm=lol.gif]

Its startin to look like a preatty good thread at that.[;)]

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Hey Warren...

You are TOO much...

I just have to meet you, but Pam is gonna be pissed if I leave for a couple of days to hook up with you...That would mean I have to leave my inlaws for a day or so??? Hmmmm....

Yea, those lobsters for tips... you can't beat it![8D] I get Haddock, Cod and Tuna as well!!! Do you like seafood? I could send you a variety box...[:D] No thumbs attached!!

Wayne

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Hey Warren...

These "Crawdads" are caught way off shore in about 1200' of water!! I don't know about mercury contamination at that depth, but they sure tasted good!! We had lobster salad sandwiches for a week!![8D]

Wayne

capsoda

Reaction score
Wayne, bring them with you.[;)] I don't have an excuse to skip out either.[&o] It would be good to hook up but if you come you better bring Pam so you don't get me in trouble on both ends[&:]

Yea I have seafood withdrawals almost as often as I have diggen withdrawals.[&:] And words like withdrawals is really hard for me to type![>:] Lobster salid, humm, never thought of that. All we get around here is little 1lb freezer burned dryed up red crunchy things.[:'(]

By the way, did you see my thumb guy with out his hat. hes back up the thread aways.[:)]

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter