Who is this guy???

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Hey warren...

I caught a glimpse of the "Thumb guy" without his hat and I have to tell... yea, you guessed it... I laughed so hard... I couldn't breath... I wet myself again! I have to move the computer closer to the bathroom or seek medical attention!!!

Of course, my wife was in the background, said 'You guys are really weird..." I quipped (I told her...) "You ain't seen weird yet..." So I was waiting for you to respond so I could show her...

I'm going to give you a call in the next couple days... tell your wife so she doesn't think I'm some kind of "phone solicitor" and hangs up on me. Of course, if she knows its' a friend of yours, she might hang up anyway!!![:D]

You are a RIOT and I can't wait to meet you! Share some stories.. I'll send you an E-mail[:)]

Wayne

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Oh, by the way...

Lobster salad is made with (fresh) lobster, cut into very small pieces (you should cook it before you cut it up!!!) add mayonase, salt, pepper (to taste) some finely minced celery and a dash of paprika. Mix it all up and put on a fresh bread roll with some lettuce...

(and a six-pack) it tastes great!!! Stick with me... I'll learn ya...

Wayne

capsoda

Reaction score
Wayne,
You are giving me a headache with all them fancy words, like quipped.[sm=rolleyes.gif]

I got the beer part, now what was the rest.......[8|]

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Hey Warren...

I'll have to send you some lobster and directions on how to cook them and eat them!!!

The lobster salad is great and so is a six pack of "Sam Adams" which goes really good with lobster rolls!!

I'll be in touch, send any other lobster inquiries to me... I live in Maine... where "Lobster" is King!...

Wayne

capsoda

Reaction score
Sam Adams, whats that Ale! [&:]I don't know if they sell that down here but the do sell JD and the Mic.[8D] Man your makin me hungry.[:eek:]

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Hey Warren...

Good news! My wife got me a new Laptop for Christmas and now I can stay in touch with all my new found friends on the forum while on vacation in sunny Fla!!!

The bad news is that I have to pay for it anyway out of my business account... oh well.

Hey, did you get my E-mail this morning? Did you have a chance to dig today or was it just too cold down there?

Wayne

capsoda

Reaction score
Hey Wayne, I was gone at daylite this AM But I got it. Your wife probably gona put that laptop with the camera, huh.[sm=lol.gif] Cindy said she is glad to know that she's not the only one who can't wait till Christmas to open presents.[>:]

[8|] Hey You. Yeah you. Since your already hear reading this, why not post your mug shot. Come on now, Ron, Toby, Pat, Kelley, Cliff, Wayne and his wife Pam And I and my Wife, Cindy have, {Thanks Folks} [:)] so its your turn.[:)]

stormysouth

Reaction score
Well Cap, here it is. Feel free to print out hang in basement to scare mice away. I'll down load a better one with my race horse Stormy South in it and post later.

Tr51393.gif

Attachments

• Tr51393.gif
    Tr51393.gif
    234.3 KB · Views: 79

capsoda

Reaction score
Thanks Lisa, We are slowly getting out of the horse business. We still have our stud, Cash Dollar. He is unrideable. A lot of local rodeo riders say they can ride anything until they here his name then they change there mind. Cash has broken a few backs and necks. He is as gentile as a lamb as long as you don't try to ride him. The pic is Copper Penny, from Cash, and her first, Wrangler. Toby {Irish} posted a pic of Horse Zilly back up the post aways.

Jh16206.jpg

stormysouth

Reaction score
This is my baby Stormy South. I retired him a couple of months ago. Some people have a dog. I have a horse that thinks he's my dog. He likes ice cream, McDonald's Sauage & Biscuits, peppermint candy, & donuts. Come February he'll be my trail horse. Him & I will be scouring the country side for dumps. Hey at least I won't have to split with him.

Ax73135.gif

Attachments

• Ax73135.gif
    Ax73135.gif
    266.2 KB · Views: 75

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter