Won't be posting for awhile - Medical emergency

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Pontiled

Reaction score
Hello forum members,

We won't be able to post for a while due to a medical emergency. My wife has to go to the doctor on Wednesday and then have an operation on Friday (cancer). Between worrying about her, being with her, and trying to do things around here after having a stroke, that won't leave much time for the forum. I'm sure you understand.

Gunsmoke47

Reaction score
I will pray things go well for you and your wife, Mike. Kelley

David E Dearden

Reaction score
Hi Mike, hope you and the wife get well soon we need you back here on site.
Dave

preditor

Reaction score
My prayers are with your family, Always remember God is in control and he loves you both. hope to hear good news soon

Ted Millwood (Preditor)

Pontiled

Reaction score
A quick update for all of our dear friends...

Bunny went into the hospital Monday morning at 7:00 for the scheduled surgery. It didn't take any time before she was in and given the dye (ouch!) for the lymph nodes check. Then, a little while later, she went in for the surgery. The doctor came out and told us that there was no indication of the cancerous cells spreading. He said that the surgery was excellent! When we talked with Bunny several hours later, she was high on the pain killers and was very sleepy. We talked and left for a while (she never remembered us even being there!) Later we talked with her and she was still under the influence of the pain medication, but she was alert. She came home yesterday morning and is being well guarded by our Siberian Huskey, Angel (she missed her). The pain does get fairly intense once in a while, but she will be fine. The small bulb for drainage is doing fine and there is less and less being collected each time. So, the good news is that Bunny is now home, resting, and doing very well. She has to go back to see Dr. Noel on Thursday for a check on the bandages, the "wound," and all of that. She is tired and sleeps quite a bit.

She wanted me to tell all of you "Thank you for your prayers, your well-wishes, and the highly valued friendships that have brought us through this very trying time. Ladies, get those mammograms!"

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cdtivey