Won't be posting for awhile - Medical emergency

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

IRISH

Reaction score
Very glad to hear that things are going ok for you and your wife Mike, wish her all the best in a speedy recovery [;)] .

Gunsmoke47

Reaction score
That's good news Mike! I pray for a speedy recovery. Now don't let the stress of it all get YOU down. The best to you and your wife, Kelley

Maine Digger

Reaction score
Hello Mike, I'm a new member and just came across your messages prior to and after the surgery. My sister-in-law just went through the same thing in NY 2/26 and thankfully had results similar. That the lymp nodes are clear is very good news! My and my wife's prayers are with your wife for her complete recovery and for your strength and peace of mind as you assist her. Don't know where you are spiritually and it's none of my business, but let me just say that prayer works! God Bless Your family! maine digger

Relicsnstuff

Reaction score
Hello Mike, Hope things are getting better for you and your wife, have not been on the site for a few weeks and just read your post.

Best wishes

Joe.

David E Dearden

Reaction score
Hi Mike very glad the wife is getting better and she is well. We have almost the same around here between me and the wife, old age I guess.
Sincerely
David

Kim

Reaction score
Dear Bunny and Mike
Whew!! I am pleased to hear your Home. Time to smell the roses and eat the chocolates, our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Kim and family (new member, but tracking your progress).

deepwoods

Reaction score
Dear Mike and Bunny- Ive been away and didnt hear all this news-God bless and keep
you-and Bunny if youre anything like Mike-and you probobly are -then youre a real
breathe of fresh air - get well soon.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdahlem