Youngstown, O

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Dabeel

Reaction score
Baltimore to Oakland/San Francisco, now San Diego
They took the whole trailer! Classic! lmao
reminds me of a joke Dave Chappelle used to tell:

"I'd like to see Batman try to fight crime in my hood.....
Batman: Robin?
Robin: Yes, Batman
Batman: Didn't we park the batmobile right here?

Doug

digphilly

Reaction score
I dig in the ghetto. Crackheads are so funny. Except when they ask you if they can perform certain 'favors' for 50 cents.

Who wants to dig some little town with me? Probably shallow pits in these small PA towns. These deep Philly pits are boring me at the moment since we are on a slow streak.

PM me if someone wants to dig a pit. DIIIGGG. DIIIIGGGG. DDIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGG!!

CALDIGR2

Reaction score
I would seriously dig comin' back there. I am tired of big deep "empties" and am spoiled by the super shallow "loaders" that we've hit in the past weeks. I'm good for 2'-6' pits all day long.

CALDIGR2

Reaction score
The Sanborns for Youngstown are HUGE and show hundreds of privies. What more could you want? Hit it HARD!

Just Dig it

Reaction score
oakland??? compton??? rolling down the street smoking a trade pipe sipping on a historical flask...laid back with my mind on my stagecoach and my stagecoach on my mind...

Wilkie

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: digphilly
PM me if someone wants to dig a pit. DIIIGGG. DIIIIGGGG. DDIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGG!!
I wish we had more people here in N.Cal asking for help digging. Not talking about anyone here on the forum, I only personally know 4 people here and none of them are privy diggers. The few privy diggers I do know though are very secrative about their digging spots and the fewer helpers, the better for them. "less people to share the loot with". I've been on only 4 privy digs, the first two times I was a "rookie" (according to them) so I didn't get an equal share in the finds, the last two were fair but they were also on lots that "I" found and asked them to dig with me. For me, it's more about friends, and having a good time, and hopefully adding a few goodies to my collection. For the diggers I know, it's business.

CALDIGR2

Reaction score
Maybe for some people it's business, but for me it's just fun. If someone wants to dig for "business", more power to 'em, but they'll be broke in no time. Also, most diggers remain close mouthed and don't spread the word because there are few trustworthy people in this hobby. I have learned that lesson the hard way. Opening my trap to some guys cost me BIG TIME! If I, or my long time diggin' partners, cultivate the trust of folks and obtain permission to dig their yards, do you think that we should "share the wealth", as it were. I don't think so, Tim.

deepwoods

Reaction score
Most of the bad stuff in the bad part of town happens under the cover of darkness, in my experience. Dont act like a "mark" (as they used to say), and you should be alright particularly if you have one or two guys with you.

Btw, I always heard that the cities in Ohio had been dug pretty hard, but you cant dig everything -- anywhere.

Wilkie

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: CALDIGR2

Maybe for some people it's business, but for me it's just fun. If someone wants to dig for "business", more power to 'em, but they'll be broke in no time. Also, most diggers remain close mouthed and don't spread the word because there are few trustworthy people in this hobby. I have learned that lesson the hard way. Opening my trap to some guys cost me BIG TIME! If I, or my long time diggin' partners, cultivate the trust of folks and obtain permission to dig their yards, do you think that we should "share the wealth", as it were. I don't think so, Tim.
Nope, I wouldn't expect you to do that Mike. You have your diggin partners to help you out and I'm sure you all have a good time, I wouldn't expect anyone to expose their digging locations. I wasn't saying that at all. I was just commenting that I wish there were more diggers out there in N. California that were looking for help here on the forum like I see from time to time from other states. One guy I know will dig alone, all by his lonesome, because he doesn't want to share, his business and I wish him all the luck. I'm just sayin...........[:)]

JGUIS

Reaction score
Youngstown has been dug, but not nearly as hard as some Ohio towns. As for the heathens who wander the streets, ignoring them works for the most part. Some of them can be talked to, and could lead to a permission, just don't get caught up in it, they're some scheming mfrs.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angieb1229